fbpx

I need help finding some dragons…Anyone!

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap I need help finding some dragons…Anyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I am looking for a rainbow fledgling and a rainbow male. Hopefully not too expensive. πŸ˜€ If anyone can help me, I’d appreciate it! Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone has anything Emerald they want to get rid of, eapecially an OW. πŸ˜† I already have a young, kinglet, curled, spectral, and fledgling. So, anyone?!?!?

Okay, I forgot to add that if anyone can help me find a ruby OW also! πŸ˜› Greatly appreciate it!

Stephanie
    Participant

Best of luck! πŸ˜€ The rainbow fledgling is something lots of people are seeking…

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Good luck! For some reason the rainbows are harder to find than other retired sculpts.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

A rainbow fledgling was just recently listed on ebay. The seller’s a forum member.

I have a rainbow fledge- I wasn’t really wanting to sell him but I might trade him

laphon1
          Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

I am looking for a rainbow fledgling and a rainbow male. Hopefully not too expensive. πŸ˜€ If anyone can help me, I’d appreciate it! Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone has anything Emerald they want to get rid of, eapecially an OW. πŸ˜† I already have a young, kinglet, curled, spectral, and fledgling. So, anyone?!?!?

Okay, I forgot to add that if anyone can help me find a ruby OW also! πŸ˜› Greatly appreciate it!

Check the Flea Market. Phoenix just posted some emeralds. Here http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7277

Laurie
            Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Thanks! I have found my rainbow fledgling, and my rainbow male. Thanks for all the help with those.

Thanks for all the help! I got my emerald mommy, daddy, mommy coiled and daddy coiled! Woohoo! Thanks Phoenix!

Maria
              Participant

Congrats to you!

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Congratulations! There’s nothing like chipping away at a wish list! πŸ˜€

Andrea
                  Participant

kenziesmommy663 wrote:

Thanks for all the help! I got my emerald mommy, daddy, mommy coiled and daddy coiled! Woohoo! Thanks Phoenix!

LOL, not a problem! I’m getting them boxed up and ready!

pipsxlch
                    Participant

There was a store in Daytona Beach FL- a Wicks and Sticks- that had a couple females. I can’t get up there right now, but it may be worth calling them. I’ll have to try and find their number, or call information.

pipsxlch wrote:

There was a store in Daytona Beach FL- a Wicks and Sticks- that had a couple females. I can’t get up there right now, but it may be worth calling them. I’ll have to try and find their number, or call information.

That would be awesome! Thanks a bunch! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.