fbpx

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone I LOVE YOU GUYS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Im glad you like it Cheryl, and we love you, too. More chocolate will be making its way to you this winter just to prove it! πŸ˜‰

laphon1
      Participant

**Hugs**

skigod377 wrote:

Im glad you like it Cheryl, and we love you, too. More chocolate will be making its way to you this winter just to prove it! πŸ˜‰

Ooooh, you’re naughty! But I look forward to it!

Good to see you on here again! I’m glad things are going better now. Its great that you’ll be able to find another job in January. Hang in there!

frozendragon
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yay, we get to see Cheryl on here again!
          Man, frozen, if you were going to send her several PYOs we could have helped with the cost of those, too. You fooled us all. πŸ˜†

oh well…I didn’t want to take people’s money…

a lot of people on here have already done so much for me….

I was too slow in responding to GB’s email and so didn’t get to contribute, but I did want to! So, my love & warm thoughts to you too. πŸ™‚

siberakh1
          Participant

Oooh, I’m glad things are looking up for you Cheryl and congrats! πŸ˜€

How does one get in on these emails? I don’t remember receiving any and I’d like to remain on/be added to the list for helping out forum members πŸ™‚

I want to return the favor as well, so add me to the list!

Okay, so here’s the card Frozen sent with the lovely package:

You’ve had enough thorns…
            you deserve some roses.
            I can’t believe all you’ve been through lately.
            It doesn’t seem right that one person should have to deal with so much,
            and I wouldn’t blame you for feeling sad, frustrated or angry.
            Who wouldn’t in your place?
            I wish there were something I could say, some incredibly insightful piece of advice I could give that would turn everything around for you.
            But all I can do is tell you how much I’m thinking about you and remind you how much I care.

My hope is that you can hang in there until life starts sending you what you really deserve…bouquet after bouquet of beautiful roses.

~Cheryl Hawkinson

Thomas & The Windstone Forum πŸ™‚

I got all misty eyed when I read the card and saw the signature- I had thought nobody knew me anymore around here.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Silly!!! Of course we know and remember you!!! I can’t tell you how good it is to see your tiger avatar again!!! Please don’t stay away so long again!!! πŸ˜€

…and thanks for posting the card. I was told that it was very appropriate, but I didn’t know exactly what it said!!! πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
              Participant

Hi! *waves* I guess I came onto this forum after you had left… From reading some of the post in the gallery I noticed that you love the color purple, but that is all that I knew…

I am sorry that you had to go threw those times but VERY HAPPY that things are looking better! I hope that it stays that way! πŸ˜€

Its wonderful… everyone here! They are all so wonderful… so caring! πŸ˜€

Maria
                Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

How does one get in on these emails? I don’t remember receiving any and I’d like to remain on/be added to the list for helping out forum members πŸ™‚

PM or e-mail me. πŸ˜‰

Skigod377
                  Participant

Awww that card is soooo sweet!

Patricia
                    Participant

What a sweet card! Good to see you again Cheryl!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

It’s good to be back now hopefully I can occasionally put in a witty jibe now and again instead of going silent for months on end!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.