fbpx

I know this was asked before

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody I know this was asked before

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

but I was unsure weather it was decided or not that we would be able to buy bags for those dragons we dont have them for?

Love the Star Trek comment – it is so true!

Skigod377
    Participant

ruffian wrote:

but I was unsure weather it was decided or not that we would be able to buy bags for those dragons we dont have them for?

I believe the answer was yes.

I also have a question about a box. Can I buy one for my Limited edition large flap cat? I just bought the grey # 4 on Ebay not too long ago, but the seller didnt keep the box. I understand if the answer is “no” as I know you cant send out a box to everyone who wants one. I just figured id ask. Thanks!

If it was a get a box for anything you don’t have a box for thing, I would spend more money on those than anything sculpted… πŸ˜•
      I’ve bought alot of things off ebay, that didn’t have them, or were slightly damaged or had worn spots, so alot of them didn’t have boxes. πŸ™
      But you know, there is nothing like a good deal on a peice you don’t have. Besides I was sorta screwed when I didn’t have my cat fixed years ago, and he peed on all my styrofoam boxes…I was young and stupid for that one… πŸ˜†
      Are we talking plastic bags? 😳

Skigod377
      Participant

Yeah, the thick plastic bags.

As for the box, if I dont ask, the answer is always no. I can hope for a yes, but I would understand a no. It just kills me that someone would spend $1000 on a collectible and then not keep the box!

Yeah that is a bit we todd ed. πŸ˜†
        But then again, I don’t have a grand to spend on one sculpture alone…. 😯
        If it wasn’t for rent and gas and electric and phone bills…not to mention internet…That is why I work 2 jobs!!! Bah…Heck, I am just happy that I will have $200 to blow on the day after Christmas!!! πŸ˜†
        But most likely it will be spent on another bookcase so I have somewhere to put my Windstones…and a Digital camera…GAH!!!! IT’S SPENT ALREADY!!!! πŸ˜›

Maria
        Participant

Join the club, WSC. πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh yea! I asked that. Karen was going to look into it for me and then I never heard back. They were just going to send me some with my next purchase, but it turned out they were a bit expensive to just ship out for nothing and I never got prices on them.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Arlla
            Participant

I’m going to jump in here and join the begging for boxes – I know the answer has hitherto been no, but I have many pieces (as do most other forum members I’m sure) that would feel MUCH safer knowing they had those snug, protective currogated cardboard inserts to snuggle into when I moved…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
              -J R R Tolkien

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Arlla wrote:

I’m going to jump in here and join the begging for boxes – I know the answer has hitherto been no, but I have many pieces (as do most other forum members I’m sure) that would feel MUCH safer knowing they had those snug, protective currogated cardboard inserts to snuggle into when I moved…

Aww, that brings to mind such a cute picture-all the little dragons carefully climbing down off their shelves and slithering into the cozy little boxes and closing their eyes for a little nap and a ride to a new home AWWW ^_^ hehe

Melody
                Keymaster

ruffian wrote:

I asked about bags.. I forget what happened.. I’ll ask about them again.

LOL πŸ˜†
                  My dragons aren’t scared of those little foam noodles and peanuts…
                  Noodle, and Peanuts, and Bubble Wrap! OH MY!! 😯

EDIT: Although those tough little bags would be nice! 😳

SPark
                  Participant

If Windstone doesn’t come through, I have some of that same plastic about. It’s not in bags, just sheets, but I could send folks enough to wrap up something in.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.