fbpx

I know everyone is bugging you but…

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody I know everyone is bugging you but…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    tc_cat333
    Participant

I was just wondering when another SK is going up on ebay?

tc_cat333
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

tc_cat333 wrote:

I was just wondering when another SK is going up on ebay?

Good question. We have some here that look ready.. I’ll ask.

Bob

they seem to have a number there that are ready. I saw a number of the red gold ones when I was there yestereday. I’m not sure how “ready” they are

Jennifer
            Keymaster

You should have the rest of the adult Labradorite griffins there ready to go, too. Karen has the words for them.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Maria
              Participant

More red gold! Yay!

Mmloda
                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

You should have the rest of the adult Labradorite griffins there ready to go, too. Karen has the words for them.

What do you mean by the rest of them? Will there be any more made after these πŸ˜€
                  I thought that there would be no limit on how many were made…as long as people were buying them….
                  😯 I’m trying to save for one at a time so that i can get the whole family….so I hope that there will be more later on….unless of course i win the lottery or something and i can get one soon. LOL. πŸ˜†

Marzena

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

What do you mean by the rest of them? Will there be any more made after these πŸ˜€
                    I thought that there would be no limit on how many were made…as long as people were buying them….
                    😯 I’m trying to save for one at a time so that i can get the whole family….so I hope that there will be more later on….unless of course i win the lottery or something and i can get one soon. LOL. πŸ˜†

I only made 3 of each for sale. They are open edition in case I want to do more, but I don’t plan on making any more for a long time, if ever again. I dunno yet!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Mmloda
                    Participant

Nambroth wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

I only made 3 of each for sale. They are open edition in case I want to do more, but I don’t plan on making any more for a long time, if ever again. I dunno yet!

ohhhhhhhhhh πŸ˜₯ so that means I might not be able to get the family of them after all.
                      I think all three males were already sold on ebay… πŸ™
                      Would you ever consider doing them for someone if they specifically ordered tham….or that totally out of the question ❓

Marzena

Arlla
                      Participant

mmloda wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhh πŸ˜₯ so that means I might not be able to get the family of them after all.
                        Would you ever consider doing them for someone if they specifically ordered tham….or that totally out of the question ❓

There’s one more male left to go up on ebay! There is still hope! πŸ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                        -J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                        Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

There is one more male left for eBay! πŸ™‚
                          I know that someone had wanted us to wait until late July to release them (was that you? Can’t remember..) and though it was not intentional, they will have there wish! There’s one male, two females, and three of each chick ready to go up.

I’m afraid these aren’t something that can be ordered- since they go on eBay, there is no set price. Though we are discussing ways to possibly sell a very few of them (them meaning any of my artist’s editions, not just labradorite griffs), there has been no decision and is something for the future, probably well after the Windstone Factory move.

Mmloda
                          Participant

Arlla wrote:

mmloda wrote:

There’s one more male left to go up on ebay! There is still hope! πŸ˜‰

hmmmm, i would love to be able to get him…but honestly i don’t think i’ll be able to afford him right now….as when all the e bay items need to be paid for in full within a week or so….oh HOW I WISH I COULD GET HIM… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Mmloda
                            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

mmloda wrote:

There is one more male left for eBay! πŸ™‚
                              I know that someone had wanted us to wait until late July to release them (was that you? Can’t remember..) and though it was not intentional, they will have there wish! There’s one male, two females, and three of each chick ready to go up.

I’m afraid these aren’t something that can be ordered- since they go on eBay, there is no set price. Though we are discussing ways to possibly sell a very few of them (them meaning any of my artist’s editions, not just labradorite griffs), there has been no decision and is something for the future, probably well after the Windstone Factory move.

Yeah that was not me…and hopefully the idea of selling a few of them will come true…becasue i am going nutz trying to figure out how I might be able to afford him…and the rest of the family.
                              But thanks for letting me know.
                              actually that idea of maybe selling a few…does that include the Astral Griffin Family…becasue if they where up for sale i might just have to sell my house…LOL πŸ˜†

Marzena

Jennifer
                              Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

Yeah that was not me…and hopefully the idea of selling a few of them will come true…becasue i am going nutz trying to figure out how I might be able to afford him…and the rest of the family.
                                actually that idea of maybe selling a few…does that include the Astral Griffin Family…becasue if they where up for sale i might just have to sell my house…LOL πŸ˜†

I do not plan on making any griffins that will look just like the astral griffin family. They were unique. Sorry. πŸ™
                                There is hope for other brown colored griffins from me though, someday. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
                                Participant

Nambroth wrote:

mmloda wrote:

I do not plan on making any griffins that will look just like the astral griffin family. They were unique. Sorry. πŸ™
                                  There is hope for other brown colored griffins from me though, someday. πŸ™‚

Ohh alright…I guess I’ll just have to wait and see the new ones…I’m sure I’ll love then becasue all you griffins are beautiful. πŸ˜€

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.