fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

Poems wrote:

Thanks all – yes, that Flapcat is really so much more beautiful in person of course, than in the pictures but I had never seen one in real life, and am so happy I spent the money, well you know :/ I have never been so thrilled over a Windstone piece before, and have owned and seen many. I got a ‘high’ from it LOL So much detail in this one, love love it!

Thanks for the info (from you too, purple). I missed them, but was ok with it, b/c I wasn’t thrilled with the face on the store model. I just knew when I saw peoples’ pix I was gonna change my mind. lol

Anonymous

lamortefille wrote:

Thanks for the info (from you too, purple). I missed them, but was ok with it, b/c I wasn’t thrilled with the face on the store model. I just knew when I saw peoples’ pix I was gonna change my mind. lol

Normally, I don’t even show my husband things I buy, and he really never notices (and if I DO show him, I lie about what it cost :cough:) – so today I said c’mere, and walked him in to show him the cat and he said “that’s nice, is it a Windstone I guess?” and I said YEAH, isn’t it just gorgeous?! and HE said “it looks like a REAL cat” …….oh and he said something to the effect about me getting a good deal on it, to which I replied with a satisfied “uh….NO! I paid full price”. We walked off doing our own thing LOL

He’s such a dork! But I guess I got his seal of approval – this is one of those things that looks better in real life. I would like to hear from others that bought one, they must love theirs too!!

Congrats everyone! Lovely sculpts! 😀 I received my white scratcher today. He`s beautiful! I will probably add photos later…

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Thanks Poems and dreamer. Yea, they were sort of my last hurrah back when I had money to blow after my taxes came back. I won them sort of a while ago, but never posted any pictures. Anywho, I loves them! 😀 I wish I could have won the Male to match. Why can’t we get tax returns twice a year?

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Thanks Poems and dreamer. Yea, they were sort of my last hurrah back when I had money to blow after my taxes came back. I won them sort of a while ago, but never posted any pictures. Anywho, I loves them! 😀 I wish I could have won the Male to match. Why can’t we get tax returns twice a year?

Because we would just spend them all on Windstones? 😕 😈

Apari
          Participant

Here is my newest edition.

I love the coloring on her! 🙂
            And these were taken before a good cleaning, so there’s still dust in the pics.

She’s beautiful! She is colored just like mine! So deep and rich. She was my first ever Windstone! 😀 Congrats!

Congrats sagiaparri! She`s a beauty! 🙂

Here`s the new member of my Windstonefamily. This dragon has a lot of selfconfidence… That`s for sure! 😀

He`s watching over the young ones. Here`s a family photo:

Apari
            Participant

Thanks WSC and MD, your scratcher is lovely! 😉 They are one of my favorite.

Thank you! 😀 He`s my third scratcher. I totally agree. The scratcher is an amazing sculpt!

MetalDragoness wrote:

Thank you! 😀 He`s my third scratcher. I totally agree. The scratcher is an amazing sculpt!

They are pretty, I have a Ruby Scratcher, and I love him…But, they are so snaky looking body wise compared to the others. 😳

Haha… 😀 I haven`t thought about that… The scratcher looks so proud. I like that about him. It`s just like he`s saying “I`m the ruler of the world! No one can take my pride away from me!” 😀

MetalDragoness wrote:

It’s my fave. Although, I don’t have one in hand yet….. 8)

I don’t know…he looks like my dog when he’s found a particularly good itch and began the “Feels good” portion of the scratch…Like he’s grinning like a fool. XD

Apari
              Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

MetalDragoness wrote:

It’s my fave. Although, I don’t have one in hand yet….. 8)

You have to get one! They are totally worth it.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 733 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.