fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

I will take pictures as soon as they are together in one place. Most of them are packed away in their boxes because I simply dont have room at my temporary residence to display them all. Once our house is built and I moved everything in, then I can set them all up and take pictures. I only have a small handful of the total displayed right now, just enough to fit the top of a bookshelf. Everything else is packed away(I have about a bazillion dragons, so it’s not just windstone either! I also have a lot of pewter pieces.)

Hannah
      Participant

Ooh, that will be awesome to see once you get settled in your new house Wampus!! Cant wait 😀

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Bodine
        Participant

Love that griffin!Congrats!!
          Finally!Got my Riser!Thank you dear husband and Lady J. 😉 When I figure out to get a photo up,I will post.It is perfect,a beauty!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Yay! It was a Windstone package party when I got home today(again)!

Got my Silver Lap. She is STUNNING in silver. She has a lot of dark silver on her too. More than my Spectral or hatching royalty!

Also got Pumpkin the Orange and White Stray Cat Flapcat (Thanks dureining for the lap and flapcat!)

Got the rest of my Barbados Sheep uni family, so my baby has parents now. Yay!

Got PYOs from Serenity, Kioshii, and grayfire. (Kirin, Griffin and Dragon respectively).

Got my little Albino Wizard Mouse. I will pretend he is a Wizard Rat(because my S.O. and I have rats) 😀

Rachel
            Participant

Woo! He IS pretty. (This also means I get a pretty from Hannah! I am SO stoked!)

Kujacker
              Participant

I have the same exact “magic” paint that windstone uses (im sure you’ve seen it on my pyos). Adding it to a spectral would be super easy. Though I’d imagine it could cause problems for the official pieces that went out with it :X

Kujacker
                Participant

Late on a post… but I thought he was in Flagstaff? Even though it’s in Arizona, it’s not really “bake”-able. It snows there.
                  Maybe I’m just remembering wrong.

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

Was trying to behave, but I bought a copper patina male dragon. He has a lot more blue/green than I thought he would, and it looks pretty damn nice.

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

>) Tsk tsk at you, being naughty 😉 lol just kidding. Congrats, Lupus! :party: Do you like the heavy “patina” or would you prefer him with less?

Hannah-that sure is one beautiful griffin! I love seeing “real life” pictures of pieces (as opposed to the store photos which are perfect and ideal)

Lupuslunae
                      Participant

I do like the heavy patina. I like to pretend I love dark colors more, but then I see the brighter, more colorful dragons, and they are just gorgeous. I have him sitting next to my emerald and emerald peacock fledglings, and the patina just pops.

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54679941@N04/5551432326/

here is my patina heavy dragon. Sorry about the mess, but I am a student =P

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

*high fives* me too! He’s really beautiful! That is a lovely display case you have too!

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

He’s GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!!!

twindragonsmum 🙂

tdm

Fritochick (Mary)
                              Participant

I just recieved my Emerald Peacock emperor—WOW is he gorgeous. The colors on the web DO NOT do him justice!!!! I think he is my new favorite color—FOR NOW!!!!!

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

This is one of my prouder catches. There’s only one of him in silver(so far) and Oriental Suns are one of my favorite sculpts(behind only Emperors).

Viewing 15 posts - 706 through 720 (of 733 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.