fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 733 total)
  • Author

PT isn’t that print absolutely amazing?!?! I have had it for a while now. Infact it was my very first print I got. I just love it. Now that I finished putting up my 2 new shelves, and clearing out some of the shelving on the Living room walls I might get to hand some of my prints finally. 😈

PurpleTurtle
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

PT isn’t that print absolutely amazing?!?! I have had it for a while now. Infact it was my very first print I got. I just love it. Now that I finished putting up my 2 new shelves, and clearing out some of the shelving on the Living room walls I might get to hand some of my prints finally. 😈

I love it to, hence, why I bought it 😛 ! All kidding aside, my first reaction when I saw it was ‘aww, it’s a cute picture of Melody’s daughter cuddled next to a unicorn’, but then I looked at the date and saw it was done in ’82’. Did Melody have any children then :scratch: ?

Patricia
      Participant

New Unicorns 🙂

Adaneth
        Participant

Awww, the baby is adorable! Probably a good thing I wasn’t around when they came out! 😆

Thrippa
          Participant

They’re gorgeous! I want I want I want. I keep missing (almost) all the good stuff!

(Wouldn’t want Dracul to think I don’t consider him good stuff! 😉 )

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Awww! The baby is so cute.

purpleturtle wrote:

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I love it to, hence, why I bought it 😛 ! All kidding aside, my first reaction when I saw it was ‘aww, it’s a cute picture of Melody’s daughter cuddled next to a unicorn’, but then I looked at the date and saw it was done in ’82’. Did Melody have any children then :scratch: ?

I’m not sure…I don’t think that Chessie is 28. 😆 But maybe by 82 Melody was thinking aobut how nice it would be to have a daughter? 😉
              I did get a new Windstone today, well it arrived today anyway! I got a Mushroom Ring from Megani! I love it! I never saw one before in person, so it was really neat to see it and own it too. 😀
              Thanks Megani! 8)

Oh boy! I got double boxed today! I not only got in the parts I needed for my fish tank! I also got my box from WE!!! I got my gold lap! My OW was whining by the time I got her out there for him, and the young gold snuggled right up to her. My bat came out of his box, and stretched a bit, then decided he should be with the castles when I tried first to put him with the Poads (They were a bit standoff-ish) But he is as home now! I pulled out the Keeper PYO I got, and haven’t de-boxed it yet. I also pulled out the other thing I got, and I now need to pack it up and send it off to it’s new home. 😀

That`s not far from a little story… 😉

Congrats by the way! 😀
              Glad your Lap, OW and young are united.

Btw: Beautiful unicorns dunreining! 🙂

Well, my girls from Pixiedust arrived safely today, and double boxed as if they were being shipping into FedEx apocalypse! kudos on the packing, lady!

They are both GORGEOUS, and match the male I got from Poems perfectly. What a gorgeous family they are!

Bodine
              Participant

TalonaCat wrote:

Well, my girls from Pixiedust arrived safely today, and double boxed as if they were being shipping into FedEx apocalypse! kudos on the packing, lady!

They are both GORGEOUS, and match the male I got from Poems perfectly. What a gorgeous family they are!

very niiice,you deserve them 🙂 I have the Kinglet and one day I will get the other two….

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Anonymous

O M G

I cannot believe how absolutely incredibly and wonderfully gorgeous this cat is! This cat looks SO MUCH nicer next to the black griff; I ADORE her!!! Thank you Ms. Melody and Windstone; to me it’s probably the best ever thing I have EVER ever seen and gotten. I am beyond thrilled!

:):):):):)

Oh wow Poems! That kitty is wonderful! Ofcourse my eye caught on the crystal ball… 😳

Anonymous

Hiya WC! Yes, the kitty is stunning, I am so happy I took the plunge and got it – was a lot of $$ but well worth it, to me…… I find that the small crystal balls look awesome in the owl candlelamp:

Mmloda
                    Participant

Congrats to everyone on their new pretties….I LOVE the NEW Uni’s….I have to get them…. 😉

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 733 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.