fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    raincry
    Participant

MetalDragoness wrote:

Thanks raincry! πŸ™‚ I`m very proud of them. I also have a red fire emperor on layaway. Can`t wait to see him! He`ll be my first emperor…

That is super exciting! I am waiting for my first emperor too! He is in the mail and I am counting the days till he gets here. It’s just like x-mas as a kid! All the anticipation of waiting for presents:D

I received the white male from Poems today, who is just PERFECT and gorgeous! I’m convinced her packing was tornado proof! Here he is!

raincry wrote:

MetalDragoness wrote:

Thanks raincry! πŸ™‚ I`m very proud of them. I also have a red fire emperor on layaway. Can`t wait to see him! He`ll be my first emperor…

That is super exciting! I am waiting for my first emperor too! He is in the mail and I am counting the days till he gets here. It’s just like x-mas as a kid! All the anticipation of waiting for presents:D

Cool! 8) Which colour is yours? I know the feeling btw… πŸ˜€

TalonaCat wrote:

I received the white male from Poems today, who is just PERFECT and gorgeous! I’m convinced her packing was tornado proof! Here he is!

Congrats! πŸ˜€ I like the white dragons. He`s very beautiful!

oooh, congrats Talona! looks to be a beauty!

raincry
      Participant

MetalDragoness wrote:

raincry wrote:

MetalDragoness wrote:

Cool! 8) Which colour is yours? I know the feeling btw… πŸ˜€

Actually, I have two emperors on the way 😳 so it depends on which one arrives first as to which one will hold the special place of first emperor. It will either be a black gold or a peacock πŸ˜€

raincry: Sweet! πŸ˜€ You should post pics when they arrive… :yes:

raincry
        Participant

TalonaCat wrote:

Congrats! He is super handsome. πŸ™‚ I am planning on getting a white male when I have money again. This makes me excited to get him πŸ˜€

raincry
          Participant

MetalDragoness wrote:

I think I will have to! :yes: I will be so excited when I get them who better to share with then all the wonderful Windstone lovers. πŸ™‚

raincry wrote:

MetalDragoness wrote:

I think I will have to! :yes: I will be so excited when I get them who better to share with then all the wonderful Windstone lovers. πŸ™‚

I`m looking forward to see them! πŸ™‚

Apari
            Participant

Awesome MD, I have the RF Scratcher and he’s beautiful! Congratz. πŸ™‚
              And Talona, the White is very cool also.. I’m waiting on a peacock male from Kalandra.

oooh… a RF Scratcher… I’m considering getting one..

sagiaparri wrote:

Awesome MD, I have the RF Scratcher and he’s beautiful! Congratz. πŸ™‚
              And Talona, the White is very cool also.. I’m waiting on a peacock male from Kalandra.

Thanx sagiaparri! πŸ™‚ I`ve seen photos of your scratcher. Looks very beautiful and such a great first-buy! :yes: My first Windstone was actually a peacock male… πŸ˜‰ Congrats on yours! πŸ˜€

Apari
              Participant

daydreamer wrote:

oooh… a RF Scratcher… I’m considering getting one..

Yes yes, get one nao! Totally worth it XD

Anonymous

Hmmm Goog luck finding one πŸ™‚
                  Ive been looking…no luck yet!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 733 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.