fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.5

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 733 total)
  • Author
    jackid55
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

This is, with all the AL beauty, the prettiest page of the whole thread. Congrats, you guys!

Thank you!

She is stunning MG!!! Let me know if you are gonna sell her…. now that I have a piece that matches her. 😀

machineguts
      Participant

Thanks Jacki! No problem, I will let you know if I do! 🙂

jackid55 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

This is, with all the AL beauty, the prettiest page of the whole thread. Congrats, you guys!

Thank you!

She is stunning MG!!! Let me know if you are gonna sell her…. now that I have a piece that matches her. 😀

Nicole
        Participant

Let all of us know if you decide to sell her. I bet there would be quite a battle for her 😀

Jennifer
          Keymaster

Good grief, I think I missed it somehow… was that AL SK on eBay? How much did she go for if I may ask? Wow!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Bodine
            Participant

oh man…I am so green right now…. 😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

machineguts
              Participant

Thanks so much everyone! 🙂

I won her on eBay back in December, but I’m just now sharing pics of her. The auction ended at $3,500.00.

Jennifer wrote:

Good grief, I think I missed it somehow… was that AL SK on eBay? How much did she go for if I may ask? Wow!

kitsunelady
                Participant

Wowsers! The only thing I remember going for more was the Labradorite Lap! (did I spell that right?)

machineguts
                  Participant

I know, I’m still amazed by that! Wasn’t Jen’s Labradorite Lap the highest grossing eBay piece to date?

kitsunelady wrote:

Wowsers! The only thing I remember going for more was the Labradorite Lap! (did I spell that right?)

kitsunelady
                    Participant

machineguts wrote:

I know, I’m still amazed by that! Wasn’t Jen’s Labradorite Lap the highest grossing eBay piece to date?

kitsunelady wrote:

It’s the highest price I’ve ever seen, although I think Windstone had already been ebay’ing stuff a while before I started seriously collecting. If something topped $5k before 2008, I wouldn’t know of it. D: I dunno if even the Labradorite OW she’s doing will beat it, since the owner of the lap doesn’t come around much anymore…buuuuuuut who knows. We may all be shocked and amazed at a price of…oh, $10k? Haw haw~ I’m sure someone out there is saving up for it!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

Holy crap on a shingle! Machineguts! That Secret Keeper is to DIE FOR!!! 😮

*cough* *hack* !*@($

A big just flew into my mouth cause I was just sitting with my jaw dropped for so long! 😆 What an absolute beauty!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

If I was only allowed one single Windstone, and I was allowed to choose, it would be the Autumn Leaf SK. She is the absolute ‘holy grail’ in my totally unattainable list of Windstones. The next one is Nam’s Labradorite Lap Dragon. You are soooo lucky MG!

Bodine
                          Participant

I got this little white unicorn but the felt had been blackened out…who would do that?dunno :scratch:
                            I repainted it a Palomino uni,I think it is adorable 🙂

siberakh1
                            Participant

I normally don’t post my newly acquired Windstones, but Windstonecollector wanted me to post pictures of my Silver Grulla Baby Unicorn (even if they are late 😳 ), so here they are!

Out in the grass, one evening, I came home to find this cute little fellow…

Then I realized, he wasn’t alone…. and appeared to have attracted the attention of a Fuzzy, who was watching over it it and started being quite protective.

After gaining the Fuzzy’s trust with some sweet words (and some cookie crumbs), I was able to safely collect the little unicorn.

I also took these in the fading sunlight to show off his color:

Thanks again WSC! 🙂

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

Aww. He’s so cute. I love the dorsal stripe 😀 . Thanks for sharing and congrats!

Bodine
                                Participant

Aren’t they precious…… 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 733 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.