fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.2

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,428 total)
  • Author
    Bob

Jvargas0667 wrote:

Thats just it. I need it to finish the collection, but I don’t need it soo bad that I’ll pay that much for it. If I wait long enough, one will show up somewhere.

When I had to get my Emerald and White dragons I just pulled out the cell phone and kept calling eveyone in order on the net that said they sold Windstone and had faith that they where out there with my name on them and eventually I found them all and they came home

Look what I got for Christmas from my dad! *happysquee*

And we got my mom the leaf cat sconce. :3

Anthony
      Participant

I just got the mail my Fiery Red Hatching Dragon #1 of the special paint.

Its too stormy out to try an see the special paint though >.< Starting to loose my patience xD

Elena
        Participant

Yay Christmas! I got a Silver curl with lavender eyes from my dad πŸ˜€

Mmloda
          Participant

Congrats everyone…
            I got an Emerald Peacock Emperor, Wolf colored Male and Female Griffins from my hubby for Christmas, I feel so overwhelmed.. πŸ˜€
            I will post some pics soon.
            Oh and on top of all the Windstones he also bought me a laptop… πŸ˜€

Marzena

Travistie
            Participant

Congrats to all! πŸ˜€

Megan
              Participant

Wow, those are some pretty nice gifts! Congrats everyone πŸ˜€

I was gifted with a silver white Poad and a griff chick… wolf color… pose unknown, as it hasn’t arrived yet πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

Wow! Congrats on all the new Windstones!
                  Onyxt, you can actually see the glitter of the invisible paint pretty well on your pics. The sparkles stand out.

Maria
                  Participant

My silver curlies arrived today!

And the medium claw foot. Not a clue where to put them. πŸ˜•

Travistie
                    Participant

Very nice GB! Which color eye do you like on the silver culrie the best? I got one with blue, and love him.

Maria
                      Participant

I have to say, the blue eye stands out better, but the lavender jewel is more striking. πŸ˜†

Mmloda
                        Participant

πŸ˜€ Here are some pics of my Christmas gifts….

Marzena

Starbreeze
                          Participant

I have the silver curl with lavender eyes, but I need one with blue eyes. I hope they’re back in stock soon. πŸ˜•

Travistie
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I have to say, the blue eye stands out better, but the lavender jewel is more striking. πŸ˜†

I know they kinda balanced them out that way didn’t they!

I got a silver male with light blue eyes in the mail the other day. I’ll take pics of him tomorrow and post those too.

lamortefille
                              Participant

Congrats on you new goodies, everybody!

mmloda, that emp is stunning!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,428 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.