fbpx

I Have A Collection w/Pix!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I Have A Collection w/Pix!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

It occured to me this evening, I actually have a collection!! So here they are…mostly πŸ˜€

Faceless Wonder and curls(I have all of the curl colors, and am anxiously awaiting my bill for the black gold!!)

Hubby’s Peacock Warrior on our fireplace

Mama Peacock #1(#2 is being repaired and repainted)

Mama Brown-she’s nice, but I’m not so much into the browns. As you can probably tell, i like my old peacock colors πŸ˜€

Light and Dark Coils

And, my very first Windstone that isn’t a dragon! Mama K

Sorry for all the pix, just got a little picture happy and uploaded them all into photobucket with some other pix I did, and thought i’d share. Thanks for looking πŸ˜€

Elena
    Participant

Lovely collection bluepony! What happened to the White Male? 😯 He looks like he needs a trip to whippets hospital.

Megan
      Participant

Very nice! “Faceless wonder” made me laugh! The curlies are cute too.

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

Awwww poor faceless wonder! πŸ˜₯ Very nice collection tho! You’re on your way to becoming fully addicted! Mwuahahahahaha!…..I mean…..um….He he. So, how’s the weather? :mrgreen:

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

love your old worrier. looks like he is glairing down on every one! lol

Laurie
            Participant

/drooooooooools over ow :omg where are my tissues?:

On my WAY to being an addict 😯 Hubby supports the addiction, even encouranges it.

Faceless Wonder is my poor little guy who was shipped w/mama dragon, baby dragon, and three peices of bubble wrap. total. 😯 Someday I’ll fix him. For now, I just use him to see how closely people are paying attention to what they are looking at(my curio is very busy, somehow no one has noticed him yet…. πŸ˜• )

Weather is crappy. Snow. I hate snow.

thanks for looking πŸ˜€

Poor Faceless! Nice colleciton tho! Congrats on your OW, he is very pretty!! πŸ˜€

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Poor Faceless! Nice colleciton tho! Congrats on your OW, he is very pretty!! πŸ˜€

Thanks. He’s the one I bought for hubby as a surprise. He’s not my fav(please don’t beat me with a stick for saying that 😯 ) but hubby adores him. And, with where he is, against the pal wall, he really commands your atention. Plus, he’s almost as tall as the plant next to him.

I wouldn’t flog you for your choice of favorites!! Everyone has different ones that are their favorites! πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

That’s some collection, considering you only joined two months ago! Way to go, bluepony! πŸ˜€

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I wouldn’t flog you for your choice of favorites!! Everyone has different ones that are their favorites! πŸ˜€

You’d think with all the coolness here, the iddy biddy curls wouldn’t STILL be the fav’s….but they are. I love mama K too, but those little curls. I want to build something to display all the assorted colors poperly. I also want to buy a deep deep red one like my first one I so foolishly sold on eBay. This one i have now is “light” red. The first one was DARK.

Aw blue ony they are just lovely!! I took my OW off the wants list lastnight as i thought i just can’t afford him but he looks soooooo lovely in your picture i am afraid he is going to have to go right back on lol!

bluepony78 wrote:

I also want to buy a deep deep red one like my first one I so foolishly sold on eBay. This one i have now is “light” red. The first one was DARK.

is this a curl or a kirn?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.