fbpx

I guess the new guy is a bot

Home Forums Miscellany Community I guess the new guy is a bot

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Maria
    Participant

Hmm. No question about the moderators hitting delete on this one.

Skigod377
      Participant

ruffian wrote:

But man look at what he is hocking, LMAO 😆 .

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=214

http://www.trytry.info/?222

Hahaha! Perhaps not.

Hahaha, I think that was the guy I just slaughtered…

It’s interesting to see what the spammers try to sell sometimes, but do be careful when clicking on those websites! There have been a couple that list malicious websites with pop ups that get through pop up blockers and start to install crap on your computer. One did this to me and I aborted only by shutting off the computer with the power button!

Maria
        Participant

Those are such a nuisance. Hope you didn’t lose anything, vantid.

EDIT: Chessie, I just checked through the Memberlist. There are at least four things on there that are screaming “delete me!”: Numbers 111, 113, 120, and 141. Care to slaughter them too?

Skigod377
          Participant

KILL KILL KILL WITHOUT MERCY!!!

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

KILL KILL KILL WITHOUT MERCY!!!

I love it when you talk dirty. 😉

Bob

It’s so disgusting that people have to try to do things like this

Skigod377
                Participant

I dont think this is as bad as the Brittney pics, but you are right; Its uncalled for. Bleh.

skigod377 wrote:

I dont think this is as bad as the Brittney pics, but you are right; Its uncalled for. Bleh.

I could have gotten into SO MUCH TROUBLE if anyone had seen me click on that topic…it may not be intentional but it IS punishable.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Those are such a nuisance. Hope you didn’t lose anything, vantid.

EDIT: Chessie, I just checked through the Memberlist. There are at least four things on there that are screaming “delete me!”: Numbers 111, 113, 120, and 141. Care to slaughter them too?

Hey, THANK YOU!! I will go take care of that right now. It’s really appreciated when you guys keep an eye out for such things, as we can’t catch everything.

KILL KILL KILL KILL!

Maria
                  Participant

no problem, Chessie. And I see we’re back down to 176 registered users…

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

And there’s another one selling ambien this time

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=214

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.