fbpx

I Guess I Should Say Hello.

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area I Guess I Should Say Hello.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I’ve made a couple posts already, but I just noticed this forum, so I guess I should introduce myself.

I’m an animation student, Ive been doing the art thing for pretty much forever, and I have a couple of years of fine art schooling under my belt before I went into animation. I’ve got a deviant art page and an animation school blog in my signature if you feel like looking at

I found this sight through melody’s deviant art page a while ago, and joined recently looking for tips for repairing a couple of my windstone figures with minor chips and fractures. But seeing all of the PYO’s and grab bag figures and raffles is super cool too.

I’ve just got four pieces right now, a baby white unicorn, young white unicorn, a baby kirin and a young rainbow dragon. I’ve had them all for a while, and every single one was either a christmas or birthday gift.

I was considering getting a PYO to do, but I may wait until I’m a little more solid on my painting skills.

Sikek
    Participant

Hi there =)

You have wonderful art and animation. I’ve always wanted to delve into animation myself, but careers and education for 2D animation are limited in my country, I need some more free time to pick it up as a hobby!

Thanks!

Animation is super fantastic, or at least I think so. 😉 Even if you cannot go to an animation school, there are lots of animation books that are a great resource, as well as a bunch of online sites as well if you ever do want to get into it as a hobby in the future.

Jinya
      Participant

NomiGold Welome! It’s funny I was looking at your deviantart account and noticed your natural pokemon! I have had them favorited for a long time now. Love your work! Happy to have you here with all us crazies here at windstone!

Oh cool! And thank you. 😀

I’ve been meaning to finish that series of realistic eeveelutions, but I still haven’t gotten around to it.

Jinya
        Participant

I can’t wait to see them!

I’ll probably wait until this batch of commissions is done, since the deadline is in two weeks and if I start drawing pokemon that is all I will want to draw! XD

Sikek
          Participant

Good idea! Thanks =) I’ll have to look into it further some time =)

Misty
            Participant

Hello! And welcome :bigsmile:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.