fbpx

I get to Meet Emerald!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I get to Meet Emerald!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Yes! I get to meet my first collector face to face and as an added bonus, she sells them too!!! Oh this is gonna be so much fun! πŸ˜€
    I am going to Coralville, IA Saturday with Dave to go to ICon! (which will also be my first convention…ever! πŸ˜† )
    And hopefully there are a few leaves left on the trees to see when I am on my way up there. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

See ya there Emerald! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
    Participant

Have fun. Take lots of pictures!!

lamortefille
      Participant

Lucky you! Have fun: -)

BDW
        Participant

Have fun! And yes, take lots and lots of pictures. πŸ˜€ :mrgreen:I’m so jelous. πŸ˜†

Maria
          Participant

Cool! Have fun.

Purplecat
            Participant

Have fun! Take pics!! πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

Yes, def take pics! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                Participant

I can’t wait! I’m leaving today, so I have to get a move on. See you there, WSC!

BDW
                  Participant

Have a great time Emerald!

I’ll be there! πŸ˜€
                    I will be taking my Digicam…Yes, lots of pictures! πŸ˜† (As commanded by the Forum God! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

BDW
                    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I’ll be there! πŸ˜€
                      I will be taking my Digicam…Yes, lots of pictures! πŸ˜† (As commanded by the Forum God! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

That’s great! So for us members that never get chances to go there is will be like being there…

Jodi
                      Participant

I’m at the convention, and I have free wireless internet in my room. It’s been pretty fun already. And I’ve done pretty good for only being open three hours on a Friday so far.

This hotel is really nice. You’re going to like it, WSC.

It’s a very small convention though. I’ll have to get you up to Minneapolis to the Convergence convention next July. Now, THAT’s a convention.

Purplecat
                        Participant

Glad it’s going great! Free internet is always cool for sure! πŸ˜€

Well, I got to go on Saturday. πŸ˜€ Ofcourse as with any situation involving a man, we were running a bit behind and I got nervous and forgot to take my camera. πŸ˜› But we got there in one peice and spent most of the day walking around trying to figure out what to do with ourselves. I didn’t want to stand watch over the table, because I simply knew I didn’t have enough money to buy everything she had that I didn’t!
                          I did however snatch up the EmPea Fledgie she had sitting out. I was wondering why it didn’t have gold tips along all of his back scales? Some of mine do, and some don’t. Its odd. But anyway, he is a very pretty dark blue and green color, until now I had only seen pics and the curlie I have. Curlies, while small enough to get a taste of a color aren’t enough to let you really know what they are gonna look like. πŸ˜†
                          We went to Perkins and ate supper. Chatting about Windstones non-stop, along with few other things. πŸ˜‰ I had a whole lot of fun, and now I know what Emerald looks like! I can put a face with a name! πŸ˜€
                          I’ve been busy the rest of the weekend trying to get my house and my mother’s house ready for winter. Bleh…Cold. *shivers* So, this is the first chance I had to stoip by and put more than a sentence down. LOL
                          I had alot of fun!! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.