fbpx

I finally succeeded at one of my goals as an artist, but I need some help!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion I finally succeeded at one of my goals as an artist, but I need some help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

YES!!! I finally found a website that I can make my own calenders of my work and photography AND and that I could afford. If I made some Sandpoint Theme calendars of our photography, would anybody be interested? They would be 8.5″ x 11″, 15.00 Each and 12 months with each featuring some of my local, Sandpoint photography. I need to order a minimum of 10 calendars at a time, so is anyone interested?

A preview of the cover. For those wondering, this calender will start with February 2015 and go through January of 2016. ALL of the revenue from the Sandpoint Calenders will be going directly towards getting some of my work and a CDA themed calender finished up and going into a small store in CDA, Idaho and gaining me some badly needed, local attention as an upcoming artist.

My plan is to order about 15 calenders, but if I get more than that interested (doubt it) then I would be ordering more. They would be shipping end of January/ early February. So Far I have four vouched for and need at least 7 to break even before I’ll do the first order. I take paypal and Etsy and shipping would be about $2.00 in the US and $4.00 to Canada. Is anyone interested? If you are, please let me know. And support would be greatly appreciated!!

If you can pre-pay/order and would like me to, I can also sign the front of the calender. (laundry2011’s idea for marketing them better?)

I also have my leopard print available in my etsy for those that would like to help in other ways.

EDIT: I have 6/7 needed to do the order so far. Yay! Almost there!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I have added a listing for the Calenders to my Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/217751556/pre-order-sandpoint-idaho-85-x-11-wall

I met my goal for the minimum order last night. Thank you very much to all who helped. ^_^
    My second goal is to sell the entire order. Feel free to contact me or use my Etsy listing if you are still interested. All Calenders will ship around the first week of February. Thanks for your help!

I’ve also been selected for Beta Testing of a new app feature for the EtsyTheme shop on my Weasels on Easels: The Art of A. Wier and M. Kopf page. I’ll be posting periodic updates about it for all that would like to and be willing to help me out with the Beta Testing.

At this moment I am unsure where on my page it is supposed to be, but for now, here is a link to the external page for Beta Raffle #1

http://weaselsoneasels.etsyraffle.com/

It may be a Beta, but it is an actual giveaway, so there will actually be winners. I’ll be doing multiple giveaways during the beta leading up to me doing my “grand prize” last, so keep checking my facebook page.

And thanks Windstone for having such an awesome, supportive forum. I have another commission now! Someday I will figure out a way to give back to all you wonderful, hard working dragon shepards and unicorn herders over there. Thanks so much to you guys!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Amstaff
    Participant

I just wanted to say I got my calendar the other day, and it is awesome! The front cover photo doesnt do it ANY justice, as the photos inside are amazing! I was a bit worried, as I thought maybe the pics inside would all be similar to the one on the cover… which, I honestly didnt care for all that much as it shows buildings and such… and wasnt really my thing… sorry ๐Ÿ™ BUT when I got the calendar and looked through it, wow ! The winter snow scenes are my favorites, love those ! And you ahve some of animals, like a deer, horse, and that butterfly.. !

So yes, I am very happy with my calendar! The quality of the paper it is made of is exceptional as well, the paper is very thick and sturdy, not at all flimsy like some cheap calendars. It was worth every penny ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh, and got my little prize owl also, he is just gorgeous! Thank you so much !! ๐Ÿ˜€

No problem! I am so glad to here it got there safe and that you like it! The cover photo was a picture of Sandpoint from the top of the mountain right behind my house. It’s a three mile hike to the top and a 2,100 foot climb over that distance. So worth the view at the top. I also like variety in calendars, so I tried to put a good array of our local views and flora and fauna. Thanks so much for the feed back. ^_^

Art

Hii,
        I visited your Etsy page but it shows item is not available.

Thats because there are no more calendars left, it was a limited test run and there were only 25 of them printed.

We are in the process of getting older prints re added and new prints added to our shop though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.