fbpx

I FELT LIKE CRYING…..BUT NOT ANYMORE..PICS PG 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I FELT LIKE CRYING…..BUT NOT ANYMORE..PICS PG 5

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

So here he is in all his glory… πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Maria
      Participant

Are you sure he was broken? He looks mint! Kyrin’s work is absolutely amazine. Chapeau.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

WOW! He is absoultely gorgeous! πŸ™‚ I’ll bet you sure are proud of him now πŸ™‚ Kyrin did a perfect job of fixing him!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Any chance you can resize your pictures to make them smaller? I know you are proud of him, but you’re breaking my internet browser window and my monitor is set on 1280 x 1024. Plus having lots of pictures that large make the page take longer to load.

Mmloda
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Any chance you can resize your pictures to make them smaller? I know you are proud of him, but you’re breaking my internet browser window and my monitor is set on 1280 x 1024. Plus having lots of pictures that large make the page take longer to load.

Sorry about that I’m gonna try…I think my camera setting are all screwed up… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Pegasi1978
              Participant

mmloda wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

Sorry about that I’m gonna try…I think my camera setting are all screwed up… πŸ˜‰

No problem. πŸ˜‰ I don’t know if imageshack is like photobucket but on photobucket you can resize your images there. Might be something to check into.

pegasi1978 wrote:

mmloda wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

No problem. πŸ˜‰ I don’t know if imageshack is like photobucket but on photobucket you can resize your images there. Might be something to check into.

You can resize the image on imagshack when you upload it. I don’t think you can once it’s up there. There should be a drop down menu on their homepage that has resizing stuff on it.

By the way, he looks absolutely perfect!

2222 posts… lol

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

You can resize the image on imagshack when you upload it. I don’t think you can once it’s up there. There should be a drop down menu on their homepage that has resizing stuff on it.

By the way, he looks absolutely perfect!

2222 posts… lol
                  Ahh, on photobucket you can do all sorts of editing (resize, add text, et cetera) after the image is loaded.

He does look absolutely perfect though. Congrats!

Mmloda
                  Participant

Okie dokie the images are much smaller now… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Purplecat
                    Participant

he looks beautiful! congrats! πŸ˜€

Jodi
                      Participant

Beautiful! I can’t tell where he was broken. Where was it again? Nevermind! I just went back to page one and saw the sad pics.

Wow! Amazing repair job!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I had to go look at the broken pics to see where the damage was. Awesome job!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

PurpleTurtle
                          Participant

Wow, he’s beautiful. The Old Green suits that sculpt perfectly. Kyrin did a superb job repairing him.

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

He’s GORGEOUS!!!!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Stephanie
                              Participant

Absolutely stunning!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 99 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.