fbpx

I FELT LIKE CRYING…..BUT NOT ANYMORE..PICS PG 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I FELT LIKE CRYING…..BUT NOT ANYMORE..PICS PG 5

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

So my Old Green Emperor arrived today and his wings are totally busted off…. πŸ˜• I was so excited to open the box but when I finally did my heart shattered when I saw him…. πŸ˜₯

Here are some pics….

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

Travistie
        Participant

Ouch! πŸ™ I’m so sorry mmloda. Can he be saved? Maybe you could send him out to kyrin, and she could fix him for you.

Purplecat
          Participant

Damn. He’s sooo pretty too. Send really detailed pics to the buyer and ask for a partial refund, I’d say about half. See if Kyrin can restore him or if you decide not to restore him, let me know, I’d buy him from you happily. But I’d get him restored, Kyrin does some really nice work. Was he packaged poorly or just bad luck?

Eep! That sucks, I’m so sorry! But that’s exactly the reason I won’t buy Windstones from ebay. Waaay too paranoid of that happening. ;0; I hope you can get him fixed!

Melody
            Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

So my Old Green Emperor arrived today and his wings are totally busted off…. πŸ˜• I was so excited to open the box but when I finally did my heart shattered when I saw him…. πŸ˜₯

I can send some of the original paint to whoever is going to restore him!

Mmloda
              Participant

thanks…but i don’t even know if he is fixable….I have already been in touch with the seller and he has no problems giving me a full refund since I paid extra for the insurance…but I think the post office will take the dragon away than….and probably throe it in the garbage…whihc would be a shame….i dunno…. πŸ™ I guess I could always ask if he woudl go for the half refund but I would like to get in tpouch with Kyrin first and find out what it will cost to fix him…if that is even possible.
                The seller is going to get in touch with me tommorrow after he talks to his post office.

I am so confused and dissapointed right now…I have no clue what to do…. πŸ˜•

Marzena

Mmloda
                Participant

Melody wrote:

mmloda wrote:

I can send some of the original paint to whoever is going to restore him!

Thank you Melody….I will let you know what happens…

Marzena

Purplecat
                  Participant

I pm’d you with some thoughts. πŸ™‚

keschete
                    Participant

For anyopne else on the forum that wants to ship an Emperor, please let me know. I have a well tested box.

My box has been to Europe with an Emp, to California and from Nebraska. No broken Emps yet and it has carried 3.

I will be happy to let anyone who wants use the box as long as I get it back!!!!

I am sad your Emperor got broken! It makes me so sad to see such a rare piece damaged! Please let someone try to fix him!!!

Bob

I’m soo sorry to see this especially since these are so hard to come by at a fair price!!

Purplecat
                        Participant

He was soooooo beautiful too! He still can be once he’s fixed. Let us know what you decide to do. *hugs* *hands chocolate* πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Ooooh mmloda, that’s just unfair!

That’s also why I hesitate to buy the bigger pieces from ebay.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

UPS didn’t keep my broken dragon… and I don’t see why USPS should either. They don’t have space to store it so as long as you let them know clearly and frequently that YOU WANT IT BACK, they should oblige.

*HUGS* Good luck. And I’m sure Kyrin can fix it πŸ˜‰

Anthony
                            Participant

I kinda know how you feel, the old greens are my 2nd fav color and my male came chipped πŸ™ Sorry about his wings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.