fbpx

I FELT LIKE CRYING…..BUT NOT ANYMORE..PICS PG 5

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I FELT LIKE CRYING…..BUT NOT ANYMORE..PICS PG 5

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

Man this sucks! Hope you can get it repaired if you keep it.

Anthony
      Participant

How shattered are the wing pieces? Are they chunks or dust?

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I’m so sorry to see that he arrived broken. Remember Kyrin was the one who gave the White Male Dragon who had lost his face a face again. I bet she could fix the emperor’s wings up right.

Jennifer
          Keymaster

safyre_dream wrote:

UPS didn’t keep my broken dragon… and I don’t see why USPS should either. They don’t have space to store it so as long as you let them know clearly and frequently that YOU WANT IT BACK, they should oblige.

*HUGS* Good luck. And I’m sure Kyrin can fix it πŸ˜‰

USPS policy is to take custody of any item turned in for insurance claim. πŸ™

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
            My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

USPS sucks then. πŸ™ Just kidding… well, sort of.

Mmloda
            Participant

Onyxt wrote:

There are about 4 pieces that are in OK shape I guess, one is really big but the rest are dust.

Marzena

Anthony
              Participant

mmloda wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

There are about 4 pieces that are in OK shape I guess, one is really big but the rest are dust.
                Ouch, when my green male got here, the shattered nose/horn was just dust and small pieces. So what do you plan on doing?

Mmloda
                Participant

Jennifer wrote:

safyre_dream wrote:

UPS didn’t keep my broken dragon… and I don’t see why USPS should either. They don’t have space to store it so as long as you let them know clearly and frequently that YOU WANT IT BACK, they should oblige.

Ohh that really sucks…. πŸ™ so I guess that means I would loose him…. πŸ™

Marzena

Kujacker
                  Participant

Jennifer wrote:

safyre_dream wrote:

Yeah… I’d ask for just a partial then. I’d rather send him to Kyrin than lose him all together! His color is gorgeous.

Mmloda
                    Participant

Onyxt wrote:

mmloda wrote:

Onyxt wrote:

Ouch, when my green male got here, the shattered nose/horn was just dust and small pieces. So what do you plan on doing?

Honestly I have no idea… πŸ˜• I really don’t wanna loose him and give him up to USPS but I also can’t afford to pay extra for him to have him repaired after what I paid for him…. πŸ˜• ohh what am I gonna do… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Mmloda
                      Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

safyre_dream wrote:

Yeah… I’d ask for just a partial then. I’d rather send him to Kyrin than lose him all together! His color is gorgeous.

If I just ask for partial back…does anyone know if USPS will let me keep him than???????????

Marzena

keschete
                        Participant

mmloda wrote:

If I just ask for partial back…does anyone know if USPS will let me keep him than???????????

Ask for a partial refund, sell him to me. I’ll send you a box to ship him in. I will send him to have him fixed.

I will give you the difference of what you are out with the partial refund. If Melody is offering paint to have him fixed, it would be a shame to let USPS trash him.

I am more than willing to give him a home. PM me if you want to sell him.

I can fix him, but unfortunately it’s not gonna be cheap, adding cost of shipping from Canada and back, and ouch.

How about arranging with the seller to pay for repairs, including the shipping?

I’ll PM you with the repair cost.

Kyrin

Mmloda
                          Participant

Kyrin wrote:

I can fix him, but unfortunately it’s not gonna be cheap, adding cost of shipping from Canada and back, and ouch.

How about arranging with the seller to pay for repairs, including the shipping?

I’ll PM you with the repair cost.

Kyrin

Thanks Kyrin…I’ll see what I can do….I would REALLY LOVE to keep him if I could.

Marzena

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

I think the problem is that the seller will want to recoup their lost funds too- it sounds like a case where it was packaged well enough but the USPS smashed the heck out of it and the seller wants to claim insurance so that neither they or the buyer loses money. In this situation- with a USPS claim- the USPS will take the dragon (and, as I understand, will likely discard him).

The only way to find out for sure it talk to a manager at the USPS.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 99 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.