fbpx

I AM STUNNED !!! YOU GUYS ARE SNEAKY !

Home Forums Miscellany Community I AM STUNNED !!! YOU GUYS ARE SNEAKY !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

😀 Ohhhhhhh…you guys are so SNEAKY….. 😀

SO… I recieved an email from Laurie today telling me that I have a package waiting to be delivered…. :scratch: Which really confused me because I could not figure out how she would know that..LOL…and I am expecting a package to arrive with an ebay purchase for the Gift Swap…. :scratch:
        That email really confused me today…LOL….but I did have a notice waiting at home when I arrived from work that I needed to pick up a package, i was actually planning on picking the package up tomorrow but after Lauries email…I rushed to the post office to pick up this mystery package…..

😮 and the package was from Windstone… 😮

Now…hmmm…. I know that I have not bought anything for a long time because I money has been really tight since Maks got sick and I have to admit I have been going through Windstone withdrawls..LOL..since Maks got sicks because I could not afford anything !

When I opened the package I was STUNNED !!! and I had to double check the addy on the package because for a second I thought that maybe Susie made a mistake and sent the package to the wrong person…LOL.

You guys are all so AMAIZING…I cannot express enough how much I want to thank all of you and how much I appreciate this wonderful surprise! The last few months have been really rough for me and I have not been smiling alot lately but when I opened her I could not stop smiling !!! I was so bumed out when I saw her in the store and could not afford to buy her…

You guys have made my day and I have been so stressed out lately with work on top of everything else that I really needed something good to happen….which just did 1 THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

NOW YOU ALL KNOW I JUST HAD TO POST THESE…..

🙂 Thank you again !
        Oh and Laurie I think I know now why you emailed me a while back with atht strange question…LOL.. 😉 I never really thought much of it but now I think I have it all figured out… 😀

Marzena

Maria
        Participant

Heehee! Yep, Laurie has all sorts of grand ideas. Glad you like the new Poad!

machineguts
          Participant

Congrats on your new Poad, mmloda! 🙂

Leigha
            Participant

hehehehehe! Yay! You got it! ^^!!

dragonmedley
              Participant

You are very welcome!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Adaneth
                Participant

Delighted it cheered you up! 😀

darjeb
                  Participant

Did I miss another one?

Jasmine
                    Participant

Glad you like her. 😀

LadyFirebird
                      Participant

Glad it cheered you up! Nothing like little Poadie butts to make you smile!!! 😀

Katherine
                        Participant

Congrats! I am so glad you are smiling today! 🙂

Skylover
                          Participant

Glad it brightened your day!

Mmloda
                            Participant

Thanks everyone…. 🙂 I really needed that with the way everything has been going lately… 🙂

She looks vey happy in her new home with the rest of my Poads….. 😉

Marzena

I’m glad it made your day better! 😀

BDW
                              Participant

darjeb wrote:

Did I miss another one?

You’re not the only one. 🙁 I have the special list to contact members but for some reason these keep on happening without me knowing anything about it. :nea:
                                I don’t know why because I usualy always pitch in regardless my financial situation.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.