fbpx

I am SOOO bored…

Home Forums Miscellany Community I am SOOO bored…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

My husband has a migraine and is just lying in bed upstairs moping. (He didn’t refill his medicine when he ran out – so my sympathy is shot.)

The weather is icky, and my kids are staying with their grandma.

I am SOOO very bored.

Please, someone, point me at something amusing! I don’t want to drive an hour to go down town and find an activity (see the weather) and we live out in the middle of no where.

Any good movie suggestions? Amusing internet sites that can kill a lot of time? Strategies for convincing my husband he can at least come groan on the couch downstairs?

Help! πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
      Participant

If you have netflix they have the new doctor who series for play it now πŸ˜€

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

http://www.omgpop.com/#/arcade/gamelobby/balloono

This is also an awesome arcade site

littleironhorse
          Participant

My husband has a migraine and is just lying in bed upstairs moping. (He didn’t refill his medicine when he ran out – so my sympathy is shot.)

I do this all the time. And every single time I get a migraine and don’t have any pills left, I tell myself that it will be the last time. That from now on, I’ll buy a new supply when I’m on my last box.

Guess what: I had a migraine yesterday and no medicine left… LOL! Only myself to blame!

But in regards to your own problem, may I give you the advice my mother gave me when I came to her with that complaint many (too many) years ago:

“Why don’t you do some house work: vacuum, wash the dishes, do the laundry, clean the bathroom, and so on”

TOTALLY USELESS I KNOW! LOL!!!

Lupuslunae
            Participant

If it’s internet distractions you’re hunting for, I like randomly picking up new anime series on either YourTube or gogoanime. Also go play free rice (i think it’s just http://www.freerice.com). It’s a vocab game that donates food for correct answers. It starts out so easy and moves on to the obsolete and bizarre, fun stuff!

dragonmedley
              Participant

Reading! You could read, I dunno, a book about dragons? Hee hee…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

Whoa! You have some Me Time?? Lucky you! I know the feeling, when I FINALLY get some time to myself I don’t know what to do with myself! A few weeks ago my hubby had the flu and was asleep for 3 whole days and the boys went to bed early. The first night I popped on some headphones and scrubbed my kitchen top to bottom. The next night I washed every stitch of clothes in the house. And the third night I popped in a movie that no one else would watch with me, ate a bowl of cheese filled jalepenos (that everyone else in the house hates), and cross stitched a picture of Cookie Monster, LOL. **sigh** What a wonderful weekend that was! :bigsmile:

Kiya
                  Participant

I opted for the movie no one would watch with me. πŸ™‚ Which has only killed 99 minutes. *sigh*

I don’t have a ton of house work I CAN do – noise will bug the hubby and things like dishes are already done (I just do them after dinner every night so I don’t have a back log).

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

a nice bubble bath and perhaps book?

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
                      Participant

The bath tub is connected to the room my husband is in – but I will probably go for the book! πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
                        Participant

ended up reading the Firebringer Trilogy last weekend myself when my husband wanted to play another of his boring CSI games…

4 things I'm looking for:
                          1. Mother Meerkat
                          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

Movie to rent… “Inception” It’ll leave you wanting more πŸ˜‰

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

twindragonsmum
                            Participant

How are things this morning??? Better??? *hopes so*

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Kiya
                              Participant

How are things this morning??? Better??? *hopes so*

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

So far he says he’s feeling better this morning. Hopefully that will hold.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

I’m hijacking you’re thread kiya because it’s the perfect title for me right now….OMG!!! *smashes head into desk over and over and over* LONGEST DAY AT WORK EVER!!!! >_< Only an hour and a half left…. make it stop!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.