fbpx

I AM SO FRUSTRATED….

Home Forums Miscellany Community I AM SO FRUSTRATED….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

So I got a laptop for christmas and I loved it, a few days ago it started to go all screwy on me so I contacted HP and the guy on the phone was able to walk me through some stuff and I thought that we fixed it, later on the night it went all screwy again so I figured I would let it rest. The next day it was still all screwy so I called HP back and once again by the end of the converstaion it was fixed, later on again it went all screwy on the same day, so I ended up taking it back to the store and I was advised that there is a recall on it which HP never told me about.. 😑
      So now I am without my laptop for the next two weeks, and I am EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED… 😑 which means I have to use my dinasour computer in the basement which is 11 years old and extremely slow.. :(, I honestly believe that this forum calms me dawn everyday when I am on here after work…
      And since I have no patience for this computer…I will probably check the forum once a day…LOL, which is really hard for me to do cause i am so used to being on here most of the day… πŸ™
      I REALLY HOPE I DON’T MISS ANYTHING !!!

Marzena

Mmloda
      Participant

Marzena

Stephanie
        Participant

Yuck! That is very frustrating…

Hopefully it’ll get back to you sooner than you think.

And I think Melody confirmed that there wouldn’t be anything new in the store until after the move. (Correct me if I’m wrong!)

Anonymous

mmloda wrote:

You’re missing a letter in your name?

Ack, sorry about your computer problems. I’m in pretty much the same boat, except mine is four years old. It and my two previous computers are/were all HP, and if/when I get a new one it will NOT be another HP. I’ve had nothing but problems with them for the past 13 or so years. UGH.

Mmloda
            Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Yuck! That is very frustrating…

Hopefully it’ll get back to you sooner than you think.

And I think Melody confirmed that there wouldn’t be anything new in the store until after the move. (Correct me if I’m wrong!)

Thank goodness… πŸ˜‰ When is the move exactly… ❓ Does anyone know.. ❓

Marzena

Mmloda
              Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

mmloda wrote:

You’re missing a letter in your name?

That is TRUE… 😯 I didn’t even notice that..HMM, GOtta check my profile…Thanks Snap.. πŸ™‚

Marzena

Mmloda
                Participant

PaperCut wrote:

Ack, sorry about your computer problems. I’m in pretty much the same boat, except mine is four years old. It and my two previous computers are/were all HP, and if/when I get a new one it will NOT be another HP. I’ve had nothing but problems with them for the past 13 or so years. UGH.

Ohhh I did not wanna know that… πŸ™ But thanks for giving me the heads up papercut…I don’t even have an extended warrenty on that laptop, now I am wondering if I should get one just in case… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Mmloda
                  Participant

OH AND I JUST NOTICED THAT EVERYONE IS MISSING THE FIRST LETTER IN THEIR NAMES ON HERE… 😯

WHATS UP WITH THAT… ❓

Marzena

Anonymous

ungh, laptops.

When broken, punt into nearest lake, buy new one. Cheaper in money, stress and lost work in the long run.

Anonymous

mmloda wrote:

WHATS UP WITH THAT… ❓

Lazy buggers, can’t be bothered to type their entire name.

Mmloda
                        Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

mmloda wrote:

WHATS UP WITH THAT… ❓

Lazy buggers, can’t be bothered to type their entire name.

LOL…hey you are one of those lazy buggers on here…LOL
                          Thanks for the giggle snap… πŸ˜‰ I needed that.. πŸ™‚

Marzena

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

Aw, mmloda, I hope you get your computer back soon. Before we got a new one, we had an 8 year old computer that for the longest time was running Windows ME before we upgraded it to XP. 😯 It was horrible! πŸ™„ We’ll keep you laughing and happy if you can check in with us once a day!

Oh, and Snap, I LOVE that you use my question in your signature, even if my name IS missing its first letter! πŸ˜†

Bob

I hope things get better

HP Sucks I remember trying to fix my grandmother’s computer… that was a failure πŸ™„

Why does everyone had Dragon at the end of their names?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.