fbpx

I am so excited and thrilled about my new career!

Home Forums Miscellany Community I am so excited and thrilled about my new career!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

First, I’m not promoting anything with this post, as I respect Windstone, I am not trying to advertise here. I am posting this because I’m just too excited to keep it all in, and I want to share that excitement with my Windstone family!

Back right before my wedding, I signed up to be an Independent Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay. I kind of drug my feet about actually doing it as a business, not really feeling “it” and being lazy about it. This past week/weekend I attended the Mary Kay annual Seminar and…WOW!! I met some simply awesome women and gained a new insight, belief, and love down to the core of my being for having met these women! There was just so much love and positive energy flowing around at the seminar that it was like a drug! I would come home and feel exhausted for all the high that I experienced through the day.

I just wanted to share some of the wonderful things I learned about Mary Kay at Seminar and why this new job excites me! Mary Kay was an amazing lady whose sole goal in starting her business was to empower and enrich women’s lives. She believed in the Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” and in the simple fact that a woman should get paid what she was worth. She based her company on these principles and the mantra of “God first, family second, career third”. Today the company she founded now has over 3 million consultants across 35 countries and have some amazing products. I just love how the principles she started with are still with the company today, and how welcomed and at home these women made me feel. Whether it was a new consultant like myself or a “rock star” near the top of the food chain, they were all happy to talk to me, give advice and answer any questions I had. It really felt like family!

Anyway, thanks everyone for listening to my happy bubbles! Peace, love and happy things to all!

Skigod377
      Participant

That’s a good feeling. And Mary Kay has some great products ๐Ÿ™‚

Starbreeze
        Participant

Hi Cat! Happy bubbles are fun and contagious! Share away! Congrats on the new career ๐Ÿ™‚

Falcolf
          Participant

Congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Thanks ladies! Just a minor shameless plug, PM me if you do need anything or want more info!

Susie
              Keymaster

So do you get to get a Pink Car???

NirvanaCat13
                Participant

So do you get to get a Pink Car???

If I work my butt off! I’m totally going for a sexy pink Cadie!

Skigod377
                  Participant

Hell yeah!!

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Awesome!!!!!

And congrats ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s such a great feeling to be so positive about what we do.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

phantomess
                      Participant

Not my kind of thing to buy but that’s awesome- I’m happy for you! How great that you turned out to like it so much, and for good reasons. I have a friend who sells Mary Kay and really loves it. She never shuts up about it on Facebook, in fact. Lol!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.