fbpx

I am confused….

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone I am confused….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

I was bidding on a castle and my high bid was 51.99 and someone bid 2 seconds after me and won for 35.00? How is that possible?

Kiya
      Participant

Do you see yourself in the bid list at all?

wolflodge100
        Participant

yep

Kiya
          Participant

That’s just bizarre. Have you tried emailing ebay?

Sounds like a glitch on their part – not sure how close to the end of the auction you were bidding, but it could have been a server lag that didn’t update your bid in time. Really I have no idea though. I’ve never heard of something like this happening. 🙁

Pam

Can you send a link to the auction and let me know which bidder you were? You can PM the info if you dont want it public. At what point did you bid 51.99 and did you receive a confirmation screen and a confirmation email afterwards?

Tara
              Participant

I found the castle in question and there is a bid that is 2 sec before the winner and 4 sec before close but there are no auto bids after that bid. The only two possibilities I can think of are either the minimum bid was put in by mistake or there was a glitch.

wolflodge100
                Participant

Well I just checked my email and my last bid didn’t register. Screwed by lag I guess. Oh well. 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.