fbpx

Hurry copper patinas in store!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Hurry copper patinas in store!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Rusti
    Participant

Might someone be willing to nab me a coiled mum and let me make a couple payments on it?

Edit: Or, heck, I’ll trade the Shiranui PYO instead if someone was interested.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

WOW I can’t believe the laps already sold out-she’s beautiful in that color *dreamy eyes*

darjeb
        Participant

I got the coiled mother copper patina but missed out on the fledgling. If anybody that got the fledgling doesn’t want it and wants to sell it please let me know I’ll buy it from you.

Adaneth
          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW I can’t believe the laps already sold out-she’s beautiful in that color *dreamy eyes*

There were only 5 laps put up for sale yesterday, so that’s part of it! 🙂 They are gorgeous, though!

PhoenixTears
            Participant

Oh pishy pish! I missed the Copper Patinas. I miss everything!

If someone doesn’t like their Coiled Mom in this colour, I’d be willing to buy her for the store price plus what it cost for shipping to you (and then the shipping to me of course). That being the case, I think I can only afford to rehome a dragon that was bought by another USA member. Canada shipping to you from factory and then to me in the US would be a bit.

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Skigod377
              Participant

Those coiled moms and fledgies are adorable!!! Copper patina sure is popular. I am glad they made use of those castings instead of having to destroy them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.