Huh?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

That is funny about Melody, but not funny at the same time.

And definately try and see if they will carry Windstones. I have tried to get a store to carry them, Susie has sent the info and everytime I go in there and ask if they have ordered any..the answer is No. I will try and try tho.

Allison
    Participant

dragonessjade wrote:

And definately try and see if they will carry Windstones. I have tried to get a store to carry them, Susie has sent the info and everytime I go in there and ask if they have ordered any..the answer is No. I will try and try tho.

I’m currently crossing my fingers that the store will say yes. My sister suggested a plan though: have each of us and all our friends who happen to be interested in Windstones show up at the store on our own, get excited when we see the small display they currently have, and then ask if there’s any more on the way. Who knows, it may just work. It could also work on some of the other more stubborn places you have seen as well 😈

Bob

sounds like a GREAT plan to me

Jodi
        Participant

It would work on me. πŸ˜€

it will get their attention. just make sure you do it when someone in charge is there. it will work better. or at least make srue they tell the people in charge. πŸ™‚

good luck, tell us how it goes?

Allison
          Participant

I’ll certainly let you know how it goes. If it works, then hopefully we can keep up the momentum and find some more dealers here before they all vanish. I’ve passed along the contact info for the shop to Susie and have a reply from her saying that she got it, and the friend that visited the shop today let the “person in charge” (not sure if they were an owner or just a supervisor) write down Windstone’s web address.

I’ll post again as soon as I hear anything *fingers crossed*

Good luck. I think that plan will work. πŸ˜€

Allison
            Participant

Sorry to raise this thread from the dead, but people did ask me for updates as I got them, and being as other Canadians are starting to come forward to ask how to get Windstones up here, I figured I’d post this.

My sister and I visited the shop again today, this time with my sister going over to the counter to ask about the pieces on display. The lady behind the counter explained to her that the distributor was gone, but that the shop was in contact with the company and was considering putting an order in! She even pulled out a catalog so my sister could have a look at what was retired and what was still available! It’s working! *happy dance*

I’ve just got to decide what piece(s) I want to order in through them to give them that last kick in the butt to make this reality. It’ll have to be something small right now, I haven’t had a summer job long enough to build up much spare cash…darn school bills ruining everything! πŸ˜†

Thanks for all your help guys, my friends and I really owe this to your advice and explainations! You’re an awesome group of people! πŸ˜€

Maria
              Participant

That’s great, Arya. πŸ˜€ I’m glad the store is continuing to carry Windstones.

yay, arya! that is awesome how you worked your magic on the store. πŸ™‚

Allison
                Participant

πŸ˜†

Not entirely my magic, my sister worked a little of her own too! I think I may just have got her addicted as well 8)

Maria
                  Participant

That’d doubly great. The more the merrier. Will you invite her to the forum?

Allison
                    Participant

I will, although she isn’t very comfortable with online forums like this for some reason. Maybe if I keep sticking pictures of wolf griffins under her nose, she’ll cave in

Its a shame i havent got any stored that will consider carrying windstones neer me πŸ˜• I’ll have to find some.

tc_cat333
                      Participant

I don’t know if someone already answered this or not because I don’t have time to read 3 pages of posts…

The Canadian distributer did close down but I know that you can get them straight from windstone because that is what my boyfriend had to do at his store. That lady probably just didn’t care to look into it. Chances are she could get a better price from windstone anyway.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.