fbpx

Huge Snow Storm!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Huge Snow Storm!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Jodi
      Participant

I wasn’t sure where to put this, but I thought it would fit in Community the best.

I am in the middle of a huge snow storm in St. Cloud, MN. Since last night, we’ve gotten 7″ of snow. And it’s still going strong. We may get another 5-7 inches today. Driving is treacherous. I cancelled my class and plan on spending a nice quiet day at home, getting stuff done. The hubby plans on going in to work, but I’m trying to convince him otherwise. He’s going to call his work first and see if anyone else is there, so at least I got him to do that.

Anyway, if you happened to take advantage of my recent sale, and ordered something outright that I haven’t shipped yet, it’s because I had to order it. I’m supposed to get the packages in today from UPS. We’ll see if that happens. If they don’t come in today, they should come in Monday. So I’ll ship Tuesday in that event. I just wanted to let you know as a group (since there were quite a few of you). If things change, and I get the packages, I’ll let you know. If they do come in today, I will ship Monday. Thanks!

dragonmedley
        Participant

😯

We’re getting major rain here, thank goodness no snow.

Stay safe!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

frozendragon
          Participant

I want snow…we had a little rain the other day….but not enough to really matter…

it’s so dry here…

and I missed a sale…bummer..

darjeb
            Participant

That makes me glad I live in FL

Jodi
              Participant

Are you on my mailing list? That’s how I tell people about my sales. PM me your email address and I’ll add you. I’ll even let you have a chance at the sale now, if you sign up for the mailing list.

I will also send you some of the snow, if you wish. πŸ˜€ Although, it will probably melt before it gets there.

By the way, the shipments showed up today, so everything will ship Monday as planned. Maybe tomorrow, if I can get to the post office in the morning.

I’m going to take pictures of this mess and post them soon. I shoveled a little for the UPS guy and the mailman, and the snow was very heavy and wet! πŸ˜•

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Emerald, I hope your husband doesn’t have to work today. The streets sound like a mess! I’m glad you can stay home and work from there. From all the sellers I’ve dealt with online, you are one of the most communicative and considerate. Wow! I will definitely add you to my list of sellers I would buy Windstones from!

Stephanie
                  Participant

frozendragon wrote:

I want snow…we had a little rain the other day….but not enough to really matter…

it’s so dry here…

and I missed a sale…bummer..

I don’t want snow… I want rain… more rain than we got too! It rained enough to make my car look like poooooo. I hate that! πŸ‘Ώ

Right now it is just “spitting”… and/or sprinkeling. We need a good day of nothing but a nice steady rain!!! πŸ˜‰

I missed the sale only because bills take all our money at the moment.

for once its nice here, its not raining and it not 45 degrees it a pleasant 78 . Its supposed to be 45 again tomorrow though and 20 at night 😑

Jodi
                    Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Emerald, I hope your husband doesn’t have to work today. The streets sound like a mess! I’m glad you can stay home and work from there. From all the sellers I’ve dealt with online, you are one of the most communicative and considerate. Wow! I will definitely add you to my list of sellers I would buy Windstones from!

Thanks! Yes, my husband went into work. His boss made it in, so he felt he had to go too (the stubborn mule).

I was going to post pics, but everything pretty has melted already, so it’s just a big slush pile. I hope it ALL melts soon.

Again, if you want to be added to my mailing list, just PM me your email address. You can remove yourself at any time too.

Jodi
                      Participant

Oh, and GB and drgnlvr. You will want to look at the shipping boxes when they arrive. DZ has blessed them with art. πŸ˜€ I’ve decided to just go ahead and pass them along.

purpledragonclaw
                        Participant

My box that came today was “blessed with art”! Yay!! So happy!!!

Lupin
                          Participant

Serenity wrote:

We need a good day of nothing but a nice steady rain!!! πŸ˜‰

I hear yah, but so it’ll clean up the Snow Blow, so that my Dog can stop with the allergy’s already!! I want her off as many meds as possible, as quickly as possible!! *BIG HUGE SIGH*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.