fbpx

Huge favour to ask, if someone is willing to help me!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Huge favour to ask, if someone is willing to help me!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have been looking for a dragon ornament for my fish tank, and came across this: http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752280&cp=2767036.2769124&utm_campaign=bazaarvoice&utm_medium=SearchVoice&utm_source=RatingsAndReviews&utm_content=Default

The size in question is ‘tall’.

I have a problem. I really badly want this for my tank, and after contacting petsmart, they are unable to ship the tall version to me, only the medium one. If somebody could buy the dragon for me then ship it to the UK, I would be hugely grateful! I will cover all costs, and I will pay you for your time and effort of course!

P.s. I hope this is the correct forum to post this on!

Amy
    Participant

Messaged you ๐Ÿ™‚

siberakh1
      Participant

I would be happy to assist if needed.

I would help but I am no where near a petsmart ๐Ÿ™‚ **kicks at ground** Darn northern alberta boonies!!!

Thank you anyway Brandy!

And thank you all very much! You are all fantastically kind!
        I have somebody who is going to have a look for me in their local petsmart. ๐Ÿ™‚
        I knew I could count on you guys!

Kim
        Blocked

Yes, I have 3 stores in town so am going to check tomorrow and hopefully find one to ship!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Setsunawolf
          Participant

If you can’t find it let me know. I’ll check my local store as well.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Mmloda
            Participant

If you have a hard time getting one from everyone else let me know! i just checked online and they have them in 3 stores in my are, so I can pick him up and ship him to you as well!

Marzena

Wow thank you so much everyone! You are all fantastic!
              Kim has been able to find one for me, so I will post pictures of it in my tank when I have it! XD

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Wow, that *IS* an awesome dragon!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.