fbpx

Hows the move going?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hows the move going?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

So i cant find any threads about to big move, iv figured out it started a while ago, and that its still going… anyone have any idea’s how its going along? mabye how close they are to having more stuff again?

Or mabye a thread that i can check out every once in awhile?

Thanks.

frozendragon
    Participant

there’s not really one specific one…

there are several talking about it in different places… and some in announcements…

and Susie talked about the move/store in the Store section..

I’m sure people can post links to it… we haven’t heard anything new lately though…

Jennifer
      Keymaster

As far as I’ve heard, it’s going.. hmm. Much slower than predicted, or hoped! This is good and bad, but mostly a headache. It’s a problem because they thought they’d be moved and setting up the new place by now, so they are starting to run out of stuff that they had made to carry them through the move.

(moved to Ask Melody)

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Melody
        Keymaster

Tysiana wrote:

So i cant find any threads about to big move, iv figured out it started a while ago, and that its still going… anyone have any idea’s how its going along? mabye how close they are to having more stuff again?

Thanks. We keep thinking we are almost done packing and then we look around and realize we still have tons of stuff to deal with. The move that never ends.
          We plan to travel up to Oregon next week around July 27th.
          The animals are going up then, in a professional horse hauler’s trailer. That takes more paper wrangling than animal wrangling! Permits, health certificates, blood tests, vaccinations…the emu needs a microchip ID.

The phones will get switched soon, and we will have an answering machine taking calls for awhile.
          Susie will be going up there end of the month and setting up the office again. Our office here will be closing down very soon, (maybe tomorrow, Monday July 21) *Edit* Susie is still taking calls today, Monday July 21
          We probably won’t be processing orders or shipping for a week or so until we find all the inventory and get the office set up again.
          I will still be checking in on the forum when I get a chance, and I’ll get my email:
          Reptangle@gmail.com
          Notice that I tried to keep the whiney tone out of my voice? I saved it for last. AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

I forgot you had an emu! 😯 Will all of your animals be out of California with that trip, or are there still more?

Melody
            Keymaster

purpledragonclaw wrote:

I forgot you had an emu! 😯 Will all of your animals be out of California with that trip, or are there still more?

All the animals I still have (I’ve found new homes for many of them) will go up then, except the family of feral cats, thankfully the neighbors said they would look after them.

Maria
              Participant

And the plan is still to start casting again in mid-August?

Melody
                Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

And the plan is still to start casting again in mid-August?

right add sarcastic inflection

Purplecat
                  Participant

*snort* rofl….dont worry, we’ll wait. take care and we’ll be here when you have more pretties to sell! πŸ˜‰

Melody
                    Keymaster

Tysiana wrote:

Thanks.I had a thread about our move started in the “Announcements” topic, but I have been forgetting to update it. I will try to remember to add to it as things happen.

Wow a Emu…. thats something… what kind of animals are you moving up there? i always wished in the back of my mind that i could go see the store and everything when i went to LA to visit my grandma, but i was never able to…

Lol Poor Melody so much stuff is going so slow and crazy huh? *pats your back sympathedicly* Thansk for replaying

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Sean and Ethan want to know if you need help with un-packing… πŸ™„ They say they’ll help for a poad or griffy chick each 😯 (I didn’t raise ’em like that 😯 ) I told ’em they should help just for the sake of helping and they said “t.a.n.s.t.a.a.f.l., mom! It’s the acronym for “there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch” …I was trying to raise them to be self sufficient not little money grubbers…

tdm

Jodi
                        Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

Sean and Ethan want to know if you need help with un-packing… πŸ™„ They say they’ll help for a Poadβ„’ or griffy chick each 😯 (I didn’t raise ’em like that 😯 ) I told ’em they should help just for the sake of helping and they said “t.a.n.s.t.a.a.f.l., mom! It’s the acronym for “there ain’t no such thing as a free lunch” …I was trying to raise them to be self sufficient not little money grubbers…

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

Emerald, when did your location change from lakes to tomatoes? πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.