fbpx

how many were made?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone how many were made?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Does anyone know how many of these,signed w/COA,were produced?
      Photobucket Thanks.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I don’t know how many but they were a limited production item in the store, same as the brown rising spectrals. I’m looking for one so if you ever decide to sell, let me know 🙂

Mike
        Participant

Three were also put out on ebay. And they are hard to find aren’t they, I could use one as well.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

They weren’t put on ebay officially by Windstone. Maybe second hand by collectors. All of the early LP items are signed and came with a COA. Melody soon realized there was a demand for LP items, and stopped signing them so as not to devalue her signature (those are my words, not hers)

Susie
            Keymaster

Those were made before I started keeping track of things, so we have no easy to figure out how many were made. sorry!

Leigha
              Participant

as far as I can remember, there was only one batch put into the store before melody and co stopped stocking signed pieces. But I don’t know how large that batch was.

Nicole
                Participant

we could do an unofficial tally of forum members who have them… although that wouldn’t account for forum members who have left or non forum members ( I have one of them)

Kathleen
                  Participant

I have one, I bought him second hand for a great price. He is perfect but sadly the seller no longer had the COA 🙁 (the reason for the good price) 🙂

Nightcrow
                    Participant

I think there was only one batch of them made; but I wasn’t paying enough attention to buy one right then (I’m kicking myself for it now!) so I unfortunately don’t know the exact number. ::Facepalming::

Wish I could make you an offer, but my bank account just won’t tolerate it right now when I have people *other* than myself to be buying Christmas presents for! 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Is there any possibility another batch will be made, maybe without a signature/COA? This is my favorite white dragon but I missed out on the first batch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.