fbpx

How many Curly colors have their been?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone How many Curly colors have their been?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

The ones on either side of the Emerald Peacock are the two different versions of Violet Flame. Not sure which is VF1 and VF2 though. The one on the other side of the circle above the old green is the Red Flame/Russet curl. I think if I was to get ahold of one of those it wouldn’t go anywhere (like the other four curls I’ve had have).

frozendragon
      Participant

I think VF1 is the bottom one and VF2 is the top one.. I need to take another circle picture.. eventually

PhoenixTears
        Participant

I have a russet and should have recognized it but wanted to be sure. Seems the difference in VF batches is that one is deeper and the other is lighter. Not sure which I have but I love it anyway!

I think the circular photo is great. Would love to see your new version when you can find time to get it done! Thanks for sharing and helping me out!

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.