fbpx

How long did it take your Large Flip Flap Cat announcement to reach you?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion How long did it take your Large Flip Flap Cat announcement to reach you?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Someone has brought to my attention the fact that their “New in our Store” announcement for the Large Flip-Flap Cat in Siamese did not reach them until Saturday (we sent it Friday at about 2:35 p.m. Pacific Time). I received my own within a minute or two of our sending the announcement. I was wondering if anyone had the experience of the announcement taking a long time to appear in their email box? I don’t think there is a whole lot we can DO about the length of time it takes these “Mail Chimp” announcements to go out, but I am curious as to whether some of them take a really long time.

Aggie83
      Participant

For comparison purposes, I did get mine on Friday.

etruscan
        Participant

Mine arrived promptly on Friday.

Adaneth
          Participant

Mine came quickly as well.

Scathach
            Participant

Mine came quickly as well.

Fast as light! Friday.

Life is beautiful.

Laurie
              Participant

I really don’t remember. Too much was going on. We were on watch all weekend and I lost my BIL last night, so I really didn’t pay attention. I did get it tho. Sorry.

Jennifer
                Keymaster

Someone has brought to my attention the fact that their “New in our Store” announcement for the Large Flip-Flap Cat in Siamese did not reach them until Saturday (we sent it Friday at about 2:35 p.m. Pacific Time). I received my own within a minute or two of our sending the announcement. I was wondering if anyone had the experience of the announcement taking a long time to appear in their email box? I don’t think there is a whole lot we can DO about the length of time it takes these “Mail Chimp” announcements to go out, but I am curious as to whether some of them take a really long time.

Susie, it is probably not on your end. Some mail clients (and there are so many these days) and email servers will slow down messages if there is a backlog to scan. These emails will generally reach most users promptly but some will experience delays, and it’s not something you can control.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

jmoore
                  Participant

I really don’t remember. Too much was going on. We were on watch all weekend and I lost my BIL last night, so I really didn’t pay attention. I did get it tho. Sorry.

So sorry for your loss Laurie!

Laurie
                    Participant

Thank you jmoore. It’s been a long weekend and an even longer week. 🙁

Scathach
                      Participant

I’m very sorry for your loss, Laurie.

I lost my sister in law (hubby’s sister) last Tuesday. Things have been a blur.

Life is beautiful.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

There… was an announcement? *blinks*

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

jmoore
                          Participant

I’m very sorry for your loss, Laurie.

I lost my sister in law (hubby’s sister) last Tuesday. Things have been a blur.

So sorry for your loss as well, Scathach. 🙁

jmoore
                            Participant

There… was an announcement? *blinks*

I honestly can’t remember if I received an announcement either…..

Scathach
                              Participant

Thank you, jmoore. :'(

Life is beautiful.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                                Participant

Just got mine for the Black Tuxedo Cat 8/18 3:03 Pm Central time.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.