fbpx

How I cry when this happens—Whaaaaaaa!

Home Forums Miscellany Community How I cry when this happens—Whaaaaaaa!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    windstonefan
    Participant

windstonefan

windstonefan
      Participant

Oh my god I know all about crying. Just did that the other day. Last Monday a purchase- I made for a friend 3 black golds a mother a father and a Emperor oh my god. They came she did everything I told her not to do. She lied and said that she had them proffessionally packaged. I told he not to toss all three together in a box an let them beat themselves to death– together on the way here I asked her to wrap them and put them in there own individual boxes. Then she could ship all together. She lied and it was right on my bill how I asked her to wrap them. She tossed them in the same box.Free shipping. Cost to me 389.00 This was three separate sales. Exactly what she did—tossed them in a too tight box. Chipping them all up. I could not even talk I was so upset. I called Fed Ex.About the Emperor he was broken on the top face and the bottom same side. They got me to open the other two that were still in the box jammed together. The father was a mess but did not look broken when you put him down.His tail was in half, His backside was missing a chunk out of the wing. The mother only had two small chips on her rear. I kept her. Fed Ex picked up the others and a claim was put in for 313.50 minus what the mother cost me. As I sat there thinking about how they were put in the box–I realised every where they were broken was the other side not shown. What a coincedence ? No. Every piece that should have fallen into the box a stra-foam one that the Emperor was placed in. with the bubble wrap placed over him—should have been in the stra-foam below him. But not one piece was in that box. Instead it was all over the box like sprinkles. There was a stra-foam piece over him too like the kind a older white unicorn comes in.The top of his head barely stuck out–into guess what? The two other pieces jammed up against it! Nice all staged. Funny thing this seller told me not to sign for the box–to open it first–then if it was broken refuse the box.What a set up. 😑 If I refuse the box–I refused the sale. πŸ™„ She gets all. :scratch:
        She insured these for 500.00 smart cookie this one. She has been here before I know it. I can smell a rat a mile away.This is a rat.
        I gets better after coming home Friday from the chriopractors–guess what is on my porch? The box! Oh no! Pay pal tells me I must have that box back to her in 10 days with signature. It was Friday when IT CAME BACK AND THEY KNOW IT. Now Monday and it must be back and signed for buy Monday. Great just great–I must pay. It cost me 63.22 to send it back. Great just great. The first thing this seller asked me was did you do as I said–open the box in front of them and not accept it? No! Why not? that was for your protection! Sure it was? Yup whatever. Later I insured for 500.00 why did you keep the mother? You should not have kept her. And I took so much care to package them for you. Oh my god I just kept my big mouth shut. So that is my story. It is on the way back to a lady? In Van cover WA. here are the auction numbers 250498827772–250498828626-250498829346 Why do I hate e-Bad -Days let me count the ways. Please no response this is intended only to warn others not bad mouth any one or thing. Just a person here that does not want anyone else to be taken.Please understand this is solely my opinion and not the opinion of anyone in charge here. Windstonefan

windstonefan

That’s horrible. Windstones are expensive enough why can’t people learn how to package them? Especially the BIG ones! ( I even learned a lesson with packing smaller ones…)
        That sucks. I hope you can get this all squared away and get your money back.

siberakh1
        Participant

Hmmm…. looks like an ebay seller to avoid. I hope you are able to at least get your money back. Still, that is frustrating, and to have them not bother to back them well. They way some people poorly pack collectibles astonishes me. If you’re making a good amount of money on a sale, is it really so hard to take a few extra minutes and some extra bubblewrap to ensure the item has a better chance of arriving safely? Is it really so hard? That definitely wasn’t professionally packaged.

*hugs*

Rachel
          Participant

Awww. That doubly sucks, wf. Some people see money in the most immoral places.

LadyFirebird
            Participant

What gets me is that you gave her instructions on packing! If it was professionally packed, they would have known better. Sorry to say, I read stories like this from time to time. One member had a woman put just a thin layer of bubble wrap on a mother dragon and put her in a box. Gave her instructions on how to pack! Of course, she arrived damaged! I hope you can get this resolved!

windstonefan
              Participant

Well so far nothing has been resolved. I guess when she looked at what I said in the claim to pay pal she decided not to say a word. Well caught up in your lies are ya Missy? The Dragons were delivered and a call tag left Thursday, Friday and now today Monday. This is sweet I knew that she would do this. Not open her door or take the package. I had it there but she was never available. Nice real nice. 😑 She now has 5 days to pick the item up. Then re-billed back to me! WTF! $63.22 coming back at me? This is not going to get her anywhere. :negative: She best pick the Dragons back up. Pay pal has the tracking numbers and I sent her a email about the first two attempts to deliver them. Gee guess what no answer. Just like the door. She not so willing to place her foot in her mouth again. I got big new flash for her. Fed Ex is my shipper I use. They have all the emails evidence of her consperiousy to defraud them and myself. She will not be paid. If she per-sues this however she may be prosecuted. In other words she basically screwed herself. I was to busy taking care of this to defend myself to eBay and basically took 4 bad feedback from a non paying bidder. Still trying to fix that one. Afraid to sell anything because this lady has a son that sells there too. I stopped her from bidding on anything again but can’t figure the son. So no selling for me for a while. I am bad–really– I am- willing to stick my butt in the fire to get rid of deceitful sellers and buyers alike. If good cannot triumph over evil then I loose simple as that. I just got to learn to roll with the punches. What ever it brings. I truly believe in a right and a wrong. Ah guess I am some kind of nut. But a nut that does not like to be ripped off. Makes you never want to bid unless it comes from Windstone Editions. πŸ™‚ Then you know what you are getting. A darn good beautiful Dragon or others and you did not get taken for a ride! Yes! πŸ˜€ Honesty prevails in this house! Well we certainly need it somewhere. Glad to be a tiny part of this group. :hi: Thanks everyone and a big thankee to Melody Pena!

windstonefan

darjeb
                Participant

I have only had two Windstones I bought on eBay arrive broken unfortunately they were both white emperors one by UPS and the other by USPS both were insured and the shippers covered them. The last emperor I bought on eBay was an old green emperor and I asked the seller to wait to ship and let me send her an emperor shipping box and she did and it arrived OK. Great Seller. I hope you were able to blackballl her as an eBay seller.

I was just looking at her ad for the emperor in eBay and noticed on her page ‘ “NO RETURNS ACCEPTED” that in itself sounds like she was trying to cover her butt. It also says Coverage: Pay with and your full purchase price is covered | See terms – if you paid with Paypal that should help you recover you money. Good luck.

windstonefan
                  Participant

Well I guess this is over. πŸ˜• I did loose 63.22 in the deal but pay pal is supposed to drop the rest $313.00 into my account tomorrow. I am sorry I did not have the heart to blast her as some would have. But can only hope that she learns from this with the neutral feedback she got from me. Either way I get up-set and to me, it just is not worth it. I do not want harassing emails on top of all this.She was told by pay pal that avoiding picking up or taking the package after it was delivered three times and they left tags every time was not going to work. Funny thing here she had them re-deliver a fourth time the last day before they ship it back —-and in my account through them I was charged another 4.00. Now this pisses me off. But Fed Ex will here from me about this sometime tomorrow. After all they did drop it right back on my porch instead of sending it back themselves. Anyway.–All here have been warned and this was my intention. Just be careful. there are allot of desperate people out there just waiting for us collectors to fall victim them. Easiest to collect from is Fed Ex. to bad people have to be like this. This really is a nice company to ship threw(reasonable too) and I for one would like them to continue to be in business. πŸ™

windstonefan

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.