fbpx

How can I get a replacement felt pad?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody How can I get a replacement felt pad?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I just bought a Mother Dragon in Brown from eBay, and unfortunately her felt pad is totally ruined. Is there any chance I could get a replacement? If so, how do we do it?

I understand that Windstone won’t sell the pads directly, due to making it easier for fraudulent attempts at copies, but I’d really like to restore this girl. She has a few chips too, that I plan to repair.

Anyway, could I arrange to ship her to Windstone, have you guys replace the pad and then ship her back?

Nambroth mentioned storage issues, but I figure if I clean the bottom of her of all remaining felt material so she is ready for her new one, send her, then the staff there can put a new one on her and ship her back the same day she arrived.

Let me know if this could be done. If not, then I guess I’ll just get some felt from the craft store and replace it, it isn’t like I ever plan to sell her, but it would still be nice if she could be original in every way after she is fixed.

Kyrin

Bob

I’d like to know this too

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

bump, out of curiosity

Bob

hey who you bumping??

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

hey who you bumping??

the thread, so Miss Melody sees it =P

Bob

so should it be nudge nudge?

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

Hehe that too. Bumping is actualy something done on forums to make sure a thread gets noticed. Like if someone really wants a moderator or say Melody to read it, they will just post “bump” so that the thread goes to the top of the list and doesn’t get burried.
                I actualy didn’t know this for the longest time and was constantly asking “why is everyone saying “bump”?” Silly me.

Bob

I have NEVER heard it either so you just taught me something too

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

Hehe that too. Bumping is actualy something done on forums to make sure a thread gets noticed. Like if someone really wants a moderator or say Melody to read it, they will just post “bump” so that the thread goes to the top of the list and doesn’t get burried.
                  I actualy didn’t know this for the longest time and was constantly asking “why is everyone saying “bump”?” Silly me.

me too. had no idea!

I figured it out. hehe

Melody
                  Keymaster

Kyrin wrote:

I just bought a Mother Dragon in Brown from eBay, and unfortunately her felt pad is totally ruined. Is there any chance I could get a replacement? If so, how do we do it?

I understand that Windstone won’t sell the pads directly, due to making it easier for fraudulent attempts at copies, but I’d really like to restore this girl. She has a few chips too, that I plan to repair.

Anyway, could I arrange to ship her to Windstone, have you guys replace the pad and then ship her back?

Nambroth mentioned storage issues, but I figure if I clean the bottom of her of all remaining felt material so she is ready for her new one, send her, then the staff there can put a new one on her and ship her back the same day she arrived.

Let me know if this could be done. If not, then I guess I’ll just get some felt from the craft store and replace it, it isn’t like I ever plan to sell her, but it would still be nice if she could be original in every way after she is fixed.

KyrinSorry I didn’t answer quick, I’m not at home so I don’t have regular internet.
                    I’ll need to ask John about whether we could send you a new pad or not.We want to be sure that the dragon is indeed a real Windstone.Save the pad if you have removed it.I’ll tell John you’d be willing to ship us the dragon.

I can send you a picture of her, along with a picture of what is left of her pad…it is nearly nonexistant. However, there is no doubt she is a Windstone.

So if a picture would help, I am happy to send one.

And if John would rather I send her to you, I can do that too. You guys just kindly sent me some PYOs and the box they came in is the perfect size. *grin*

I did do some repair work on her, and had to touch up her gold with a slightly different shade, but other than that, she is original.

Kyrin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.