fbpx

House Hunt

Home Forums Miscellany Community House Hunt

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Inspectin went really well, and the inspector said we are gettin gthe house for a steal! ๐Ÿ˜› Closing is May 15th if all goes to plan!

Already hit one snag though. They just relisted the house we lost before this one and it was BEAUTIFUL and just got a 30,000 price drop. I’m convinced there is a REASON for that, but sis wants to drop this house and go after the other one now. I’m trying to convince her otherwise. *sigh*
      She whines worse then I do! If that’s possible! LOL

w00t on getting the house for such a deal! I’m with you on the other house. There definitely is a reason. It could just be that they need to sell it sooner for some reason, but you don’t want to lose out on one that you’ve found already for something that you may not get or has something hidden wrong with it.

I can help evict too ๐Ÿ˜ˆ hehe… I’ll bring my friend Manimal (yes, that really is his nickname).

SPark wrote:

I had a thought, which was – if you own the property, and somebody else is on it, they’re tresspassing and/or squatting, right?

Tresspassing and squatting are illegal.

Can’t you call the cops on them?

It kinda depends on the state. In my state if someone comes over to visit and spends the night…and then refuse to leave the next day. You have to give 30 days written notice before they can be removed by YOU and the locks changed. Horrible…but true.

SPark
      Participant

o.o

Remind me to never move to Virginia!

But if it’s your property and you never invited them over at all… which IS what’s going on here, you didn’t give ’em permission, so they’re tresspassers if they’re on your property.

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Inspectin went really well, and the inspector said we are gettin gthe house for a steal! ๐Ÿ˜› Closing is May 15th if all goes to plan!

Already hit one snag though. They just relisted the house we lost before this one and it was BEAUTIFUL and just got a 30,000 price drop. I’m convinced there is a REASON for that, but sis wants to drop this house and go after the other one now. I’m trying to convince her otherwise. *sigh*
        She whines worse then I do! If that’s possible! LOL
        Well, I hope you convince her to stay with that house. You already have the wheels in motion and you could have that house by May 15th (hopefully you don’t have to do anything with the tenant). If you take the other one then it will be longer and you have to start the process all over again.

Viewing 4 posts - 91 through 94 (of 94 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.