fbpx

Hot DANG that's Bengalicious!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hot DANG that's Bengalicious!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PhoenixTears
    Participant

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

PhoenixTears
      Participant

Melody, holy jumpin’ cow flies! That Bengal Wizard Cat is fabulous! I’m so entranced and will enjoy watching (will never afford) that auction to see how much it goes for. I know you have about a couple thousand different kinds of squeaks in your ear (including my signature!), but if there’s a way to get this Bengal Wizard Cat into the store (maybe change robe colour to keep the ebay ones special), I know I’d be a vote for buying one without a doubt!

This is not (yet) an official squeak for me (though might be for some), but I’m willing to bet a Silver Bengal Wizard Cat with, perhaps a blue, green or purple robe would look breath taking!

โ€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.โ€

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

Sway wrote:

Melody, holy jumpin’ cow flies! That Bengal Wizard Cat is fabulous! I’m so entranced and will enjoy watching (will never afford) that auction to see how much it goes for. I know you have about a couple thousand different kinds of squeaks in your ear (including my signature!), but if there’s a way to get this Bengal Wizard Cat into the store (maybe change robe colour to keep the ebay ones special), I know I’d be a vote for buying one without a doubt!

This is not (yet) an official squeak for me (though might be for some), but I’m willing to bet a Silver Bengal Wizard Cat with, perhaps a blue, green or purple robe would look breath taking!
          EXACTLY my thoughts! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nicole
          Participant

I really like that one just the way he is because he reminds me so much of autumn. Particularly Halloween since he’s a cat in fall colors. I just love him but i’m not going to be able to afford him either. I would LOVE a LP too. I don’t have any cat pieces and one of those would be my first.
            But if we don’t see anymore. Job well done on this piece. He’s breath taking ๐Ÿ™‚ (ps I really love halloween so that may have something to do with my affinity for this piece ๐Ÿ˜€ )

i <3 him. very, very much! i would love to see more of these… other colors too!! ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
            Participant

You know, I haven’t been super fond of the large Cat Wizard until I saw this one. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ WOW! I love the fall colors *dreamy sigh*

PurpleTurtle
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

You know, I haven’t been super fond of the large Cat Wizard until I saw this one. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ WOW! I love the fall colors *dreamy sigh*

That’s a ‘ditto’ as far as my opinion on the sculpt. Not a big fan of wizards in general. But man, If this was offed as a LP piece, I may have to buy one. I particularly love him with the pale yellow eyes ๐Ÿ˜€ . *wishes upon a star*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.