fbpx

Horse Repaint

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Horse Repaint

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Here’s a horse repaint. Sometime I’m gonna get my nerve up to try a dragon. I was looking to sell him too. (makes a sad face) I’ll probably miss him so much I’ll have to paint myself another πŸ™„ πŸ™„

Purplecat
      Participant

Starbreeze
        Participant

Very nice!!!! πŸ˜€

frozendragon
          Participant

too pretty…..good thing I’m poor or I’d have to make room for a horsey

Patricia
            Participant

That is really nice! Good Job!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Maria
              Participant

Nice job, purplecat. If you do that well on horses you’ll do fine with a dragon.

How much would you sell him for?

Purplecat
                Participant

Eeeeeeeeeeee!!! He sold! I’m so happy! I could probably do others similar on this or other molds if anyone is interested. (goes off with airbrush in one hand and celebratory cake in other) Never sold any of my work before if you cant tell (too chicken). πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

SPark
                  Participant

This is a community that really appreciates art and artists. It’s wonderful! (And so is your painting.)

NirvanaCat13
                    Participant

Totaly cool! I’m glad he has a new home!

Maria
                      Participant

Glad he sold, purplecat. It’s no surprise – he’s pretty.

Purplecat
                        Participant

Thank you guys!! Your good response prompted me to do a couple others and they both sold on wheelsoff within a day of posting them! I’ll see if I cant post pics of the others I’ve sold since the friesan. πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                          Participant

Here are my others I’ve done and sold. I’m working on another but it’s not done yet. I could post it here first if anyone is interested. Thanks again for the encouragement as I thought my stuff was a bit bright colored for anyone else to like. 😳

Maria
                            Participant

Those are lovely! No wonder they sold so fast.

Purplecat
                              Participant

Hi! putting them here first, I’m asking 125 apiece. thanks for all the support I’ve recieved here! Well, I’m in a rush so here we go:

Let me know what you guys think, I really value your opinions. Oh, the second one actually fades from royal purple to the rich blue you see in the pic. Any tips on photographing dark metallic purple? I have more pics if you need them. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.