fbpx

Horse collector plates 2 pictures added

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Horse collector plates 2 pictures added

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Laurie
      Participant

I have a set of 8 porcelain collector plates from Danbury Mint. They all have 23kt trim, all have the same # and are in mint condition. They are all of indian horses in different settings. The artist is Diana Beach and the plate series is Spirited Visions. I don’t have room to display them and will sell or trade them. I’m really wanting a white lap dragon. I’ve taken pictures of them and posted 2 here. If anyone would like to see the rest, just email me and I will happily send them to you. I figured we had so many hoofer fans here in the forum I would put them here first before ebay to see if anyone was interested. I will take offers till next Thursday evening the 22nd of May. PM or email me if interested.

Laurie
        Participant

Bump. added pics

Hi! I’m only seeing pictures of two plates..? Also, wondering how much you’d like to sell them for and if they have to go as a set

Pegasi1978
          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

I’ve taken pictures of them and posted 2 here. If anyone would like to see the rest, just email me and I will happily send them to you.

Laurie
            Participant

Bump One more day on this. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.