fbpx

Hoppy Easter

Home Forums Miscellany Community Hoppy Easter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

If you celebrate Easter, I hope it’s a ‘hoppy’ one! Looks like I’m staying put for Easter. I usually go with my neighbors to either one of their kid’s house or to theirs for this holiday. Her kids are on the outs with the older brother and I haven’t been called to a gathering. So it looks like I’ll be spending my day getting school work done and renting a movie on cable.

Hope everyone has a great day and don’t eat too many chocolate bunnies! 😉

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

Hoppy Easter, LadyFirebird! We’re just going to sit around and eat half our weight in Peanut Butter Cups! The “Easter Bunny” (me) is going to hide them all over the house in plastic eggs tomorrow!

Skigod377
        Participant

Thanks! Hoppy Easter everyone! We are inviting a couple folks over for dinner and we’ll probably rent a movie or something.

Jasmine
          Participant

Hey Ski!! Long time, no see!! How are ya??

Hoppy Easter Everyone!!

We did dinner with my brother’s family, got the kids all hyped up. Then had to do grocery shopping since the stores are closed tomorrow. Luckily I remembered to have hubby drive by the grocery store before we went to my brother’s. They always post the holiday schedule.

Bodine
            Participant

Photobucket
              Hoppy Easter to ALL!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

HAHAHA!! Thats a great picture! Happy Easter everyone! Glad to see you around again Ski!

Usually “The Easter Bunny” comes, Easter morning, but this is the first year I’m not living with my parents. Josh got into an ant bed on Friday, and his legs were eaten up-so we woke up about, FIVE AM ON A SATURDAY!!!….to go to Wal-Mart for some epson salts-and then went back to sleep around 7am and slept till noon. Dinner tonight at his parents house-which will be interesting because his snotty older sister will be there, and his dad won’t be (I think he’s working?) But Josh and his dad aren’t speaking right now-so maybe that’s an uncomfortable situation avoided?

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Sometimes you have to make your own ‘happy’ whatever. I came across some spagetti sauce and thought it would be nice to go over to my neighbors and make them a spagetti dinner. I chopped some up onions, garlic, bell peppers and a sausage. I went over and started cooking all this and her youngest son came over with his family. They didn’t stay but they were welcomed to. His wife wasn’t feeling too good so they left before I got everything ready.

We sat down to eat and it turned out pretty good. I could tell my neighbors were pleased about this and made the comment it turned out to be a Happy Easter after all. I even cleaned up after myself and you would never even know I was there. A couple of months ago my neighbor had open heart surgery so she is limited in what she can do.

When I left, I could tell they both were in better spirits–lifted mine as well. Sometimes we just have to make our own happy moments. I’m glad I succeeded today! :bigsmile:

Bodine
                  Participant

Good for you!Way to go 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.