fbpx

Holiday/X-mas cards?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Holiday/X-mas cards?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

haven’t seen anything yet so I thought I’d ask, will there be a card sent out for the holidays to members this year? I quite enjoy the ones I’ve gotten so far, would love to see more!

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
      Blocked

Yeah I forget how to get on the Christmas card list. I requested a card a few months ago when it was like spring but it would be nice to get a Christmas card.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
        Keymaster

Yes just getting around to it. If anybody has been getting a Christmas card in the past form me, and you have moved in the last year, email me your new address! put “Christmas card 2013” in the subject linereptangle(at) gmail (dot) com

Melody
          Keymaster

Yeah I forget how to get on the Christmas card list. I requested a card a few months ago when it was like spring but it would be nice to get a Christmas card.

Send me an email with the words “Christmas card 2013” in the subject line and I’ll send you one!

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Oh i’ll have to do this! I haven’t done it before!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

yey! can’t wait to see what the front art is this year!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
                Blocked

Sounds good. I sent an e-mail. Are they ready to go yet? If so, you could just put one in the box with the grab bag poad I ordered if that works.

pegasus4240
                  Participant

If we got a card last year and our address has not changed, we don’t have to do anything. Right? Except wait patiently, of course. 🙂 Thanks.

-- Angie

Melody
                    Keymaster

Yes, anybody who wants a card is welcome! Send me an email with your address! Reptangle (at) gmail (dot) com

Melody
                      Keymaster

I think your poad™ has been sent already… a bunch have already been sent out

Melody
                        Keymaster

I am not so happy with the way this year’s card printed… but I will pretend it was supposed to be greenish.

Kim
                          Blocked

My poad hasn’t been paid for yet as I have to deposit a bit more money to the bank if I can get my car out. It’s really icy out there since we had a snowstorm Sun. and I haven’t been able to get out of the house for 3 days. Anyway I will tell Susie when I pay to put a card in there if that works.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Yeah that works. A good general rule is; if you want me to remember to do something, tell Susie!

Yeah that works. A good general rule is; if you want me to remember to do something, tell Susie!

DEAL!

Hay Suzie, please remind Ms. Melody to make some more Buckskin Pegasus Fathers and Mothers for equine Windstone addicts with horrid timing, like myself.

Oh and Suzie, don’t forget to call me direct when they’re ready for purchasing.

Remember, the house # is 1(900)YEA-RIGT and the work # is 1(700)I-DREAMR.

:->

And for the real reason for the missive.

Ms. Melody, I just have to say, you are UNBELIEVABLE!

Firstly, you’re active on the boards here, so essentially, you’re attainable for those of us that adore your work. Secondly, you do a monthly raffle of you’re amazing work for members here. And thirdly now you’re sending out :santa: Christmas cards to members?

Everything that you do is just so above and beyond what I’ve seen any company do.

You rock and yes, I’ll get over missing the Grulla Unicorns and the Buckskin Pegasi. I remind myself each time I look over at my whites that they are still as beautiful and were perfectly fine dust collectors before you made the Limited ones. :->

~Hoofer

Best of the Holidays to everyone. :santa:

Lesley
                              Participant

Drat, missed this thread! But now I know for next year how to get a card 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.