fbpx

Holiday gifts to yourself?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Holiday gifts to yourself?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

So, how many of us here are planning on buying a Windstone gift for themselves this year? ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve got my eye (and my bid) on two Ebay auctions for just this purpose, since they’re retired items and would be difficult for a family member to find if I put them on my Christmas list, and it made me wonder who else is browsing with their own wishlist in mind!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Natasha
      Participant

So, how many of us here are planning on buying a Windstone gift for themselves this year? ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve got my eye (and my bid) on two Ebay auctions for just this purpose, since they’re retired items and would be difficult for a family member to find if I put them on my Christmas list, and it made me wonder who else is browsing with their own wishlist in mind!

I’ll be picking up two young poads when the GB releases, and grabbing a Young Uni as a Bday gift when they come out!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
        Participant

Yes … “a Christmas present for me” was my excuse for buying the River Rocks tanuki. ๐Ÿ™‚

Natasha
          Participant

Yes … “a Christmas present for me” was my excuse for buying the River Rocks tanuki. ๐Ÿ™‚

I shouldn’t be surprised, considering we love the same pieces really often! He’s a real beauty! congrats!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ela_Hara
            Participant

HaHaHa! I’m all for “a Gift for you…and a tiny Gift for me. A nice Gift for that one…and a little Gifty for This one (me again)!”

I do have my eye on a small sculpt from the Store which might make its way to my mailbox ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Kim
              Blocked

I do this every year. Haha. I don’t have much family or friends who give me gifts so I usually just get what I want myself. Since I have been pretty consistent in getting a grab bag each time they come out, I haven’t saved much for Christmas so I am just working on selling or trading some pieces now.

This year I have been looking more at non Windstones for Christmas since my laptop keyboard just died from knocking a cup of water over and now I am checking this from my slow phone. I also have high utility bills which are always fun! If I were to get Windstones though, I’ve been wanting a blue morpho fledgling for a little while as well as the black and white colts in the store. Besides that I guess I will see if I can raise enough for more grab bags when they come out.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                Participant

I do this every year but I’m afraid not this one.I have a wish item but it won’t be making it under my tree, a gb unicorn, but others in my heart have to come first so I’ll try to make their wishes come true.
                  I hope you all get your Christmas wishes and they make you squeal for joy Christmas morning. :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Adaneth
                  Participant

Nobody in my family would ever buy me a Windstone, so the urge to “treat myself” to a hippocampus PYO is nearly irrisistable. ๐Ÿ™‚

phantomess
                    Participant

Heh, I can’t really afford to buy myself things around Christmas in addition to buying presents for family! I’ve asked for Windstones from my husband before but to no avail, lol. Ah well. Maybe one of these years!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Blight
                      Participant

I really want to. But I am supposed to be saving up for a new hospital bed ๐Ÿ™

StormDancer
                        Participant

Well, I can’t say its actually a plan to purchase one for myself.
                          However, knowing that my family would never buy me one, I do have my eye on a male Ocelot Griffin. And well, it might really be sad if he didnt have some family, so a chick or two might manage to hop into his cart, If I can get the funds gathered up for them.

Looking for:
                          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Falcolf
                          Participant

I’d love to buy a pebble fox, any fox (or heck, a hoppy poad,) but I think my car is probably my Christmas gift to myself haha! ๐Ÿ˜€ (And honestly, it’s fantastic, so no complaints. I love my car. <3 ) Maybe later on in the new year though… y'never know, especially if the Canadian dollar picks up. ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe a PYO kirin – I've had a scheme for one of those in my head for quite a while. It could be a belated Christmas-/26th-birthday-present-to-self, hehe! XD

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

for me, I decided to get myself two fledgies off my wishlist…..managed to get some good deals on a ruby and a rainbow, go me!

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Scathach
                              Participant

I’m just going to go with “Of course!” and leave it at that ๐Ÿ˜‰

Life is beautiful.

Celestial Rainstorm
                                Participant

I just bought myself a Glacier Curlie so….yep!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.