fbpx

Holiday gift idea!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Holiday gift idea!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Normally, I m not one to post this kind of thing. However, I was so flat-out impressed with these bath and body products, I just HAD to let other folks know about them!

If you are anything like me, the holidays roll around, and sometimes I am left scratching my head about a gift to get a special someone. Specially in an economy like this, where every penny counts! (While a windstone sculpture.. or six might be just fine with any of us, I know there’s some folks out there who just don’t understand the craze!)

My dear friend Nicole has started her own business making bath and body products! I got some to try out, and I gotta say, I am totally blown away by the quality of them! She makes all her products herself, none of them are tested on animals, and almost all of them are made with vegan friendly products!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6131772

So, if you’re looking for a great gift idea, give her store a look. I was not disappointed with a single one of her products! My favorite current picks are the cucumber-mint lotion bar, the sandalwood-vanilla roll-on perfume, and the vanilla-mint lip balm. My sister went ga-ga over the mango honey twist scent. I’m certainly going to be buying more!

-Dark Zorse o/~ Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego…? o/~

Patricia
    Participant

Thanks for sharing! That looks neat! I’m going to have to try some.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

I want to second this. While I am not really a user of body products, I just wanted to say that I’ve done business with Nicole before and I was impressed every step of the way. She is very kind and ethical. 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Thanks for sharing (even though I have no one to give stuff like this too, my mom’s allergic to everything – including hypoallergenic stuff, and I just don’t use most products like that… I may try some lip balms though…. 8) )

Jasmine
        Participant

The Honey Mango sounds yummy. I might have to get some to try. 😆

Maria
          Participant

She’s got some a nice scent creations. I’ve never seen anyone else combine honey and mango or green tea and cucs.

frozendragon
            Participant

A lot of that looks cool… I might get something for a few people..

just a warning though.. if you’re prone to migraines avoid the vanilla.. it’s a big migraine trigger..

but it all looks like pretty good stuff..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.