fbpx

Hiya Susie…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Could you tell us how long we can take a break from watching the store for? Or if you’e feeling super duper generous could you also tell us what’s coming next whether something new or a refill of something old?? It would be a much appreciated time saver!! squeek* πŸ˜€

Hello? Susie? Are ya in there? πŸ˜€

Jodi
    Participant

Susie works from 8 to 5 West Coast time. She may not check the website when she is not at work. Patience, grasshopper. πŸ™‚

Morrigan
      Participant

I’m still waiting for those Amethyst OWs lol!

emerald212 wrote:

Susie works from 8 to 5 West Coast time. She may not check the website when she is not at work. Patience, grasshopper. πŸ™‚

I know and I understand, it had been 8 days since my post emerald so I thought perhaps the post had been missed.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Misato wrote:

I’m still waiting for those Amethyst OWs lol!

Me too!!! If I miss them I think I’ll cry for a week…. maybe two πŸ˜₯

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
          Participant

CherokeeDR wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I know and I understand, it had been 8 days since my post emerald so I thought perhaps the post had been missed.

You know, I looked at the times, and I looked at them backwards, so I thought you posted at 8 something, then a couple hours later. 😳 My bad. I need to learn to read, I guess. Sorry.

I don’t think Susie reads the forum – I think she occasionally posts on the store discussion but is too busy to keep up with the forum. Have you tried emailing her directly?

S’okay Emerald πŸ™‚ Ddvm, if you look through the windstone store discussion forum she has posted in here a lot and always answered my questions before πŸ˜€ Must be busy πŸ˜• :yes:

Susie
            Keymaster

I’m sorry, I rarely read the forum. I have no idea when anything (or what it will be) will be ready next for the store. Please don’t ask me, because I never know until the stuff is ready and then it zips into the store right away! I know nothing about the Amethyst Old Warriors except that I believe there are plans for them and a sample. If Melody mentioned these, you can try asking her.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.