fbpx

Hippogriffincampus

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Hippogriffincampus

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hey Melody!

I have a COA with the Hippogriffincampus (Griffin mermaid) and I know they are on holiday cards. I am absolutely in love with them! Do they have a story? Do you think you would ever sculpt one? Oh maybe make it aquarium safe! Maybe a pyo! Hehe I am getting ahead of myself 😛

Melody
    Keymaster

No particular story, I think the griffa-campus started with your drawing! I was sick of drawing normal griffins on coas.
      I’d love to do a pyo griffa-campus , but I have a pretty long to-do list for pyos! Hope to get to them soon.
      We have a new mold maker that is moving right along, so things are looking up for new designs.
      Here is a pic of a version of the Christmas card: http://melodypena.elfwood.com/griffacampus-seagull-card.3577434.html

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

YAY to the new mold maker!!!! :party:

Jasmine
        Participant

No particular story, I think the griffa-campus started with your drawing! I was sick of drawing normal griffins on coas.
          I’d love to do a pyo griffa-campus , but I have a pretty long to-do list for pyos! Hope to get to them soon.
          We have a new mold maker that is moving right along, so things are looking up for new designs.
          Here is a pic of a version of the Christmas card: http://melodypena.elfwood.com/griffacampus-seagull-card.3577434.html

Oh, did Jane leave??

Adaneth
          Participant

Hurrah, does that mean young PoadsTM for the store someday? 🙂

Melody
            Keymaster

Yes! A fairytale ending for her. She came into good fortune and could afford to retire to a dryer climate with her horses!

Melody
              Keymaster

we can has poads.
                Just waiting till there is a large batch cast before I paint em.
                But I don’t know what color to do the first limited production ones in. I was thinking of starting with Burnt Sugar.
                Any preference? or should I come up with some thing new?

Syn
                Participant

I love your griffacampus-seagull card.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

Metallic Blue or Silver Bengal, please! And restocks of the adults in those colors.

How does one acquire one of these griffa-campus cards! I LOVE it! I have only seen it in other forums members pictures in the background. I would love to have a larger one and have it framed! Than everyone who comes to my house would wonder what it was and it would be a great conversation starter!

Melody
                    Keymaster

If I still have any I’ll send you one!

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

we can has poads.
                        Just waiting till there is a large batch cast before I paint em.
                        But I don’t know what color to do the first limited production ones in. I was thinking of starting with Burnt Sugar.

I can has Poads??!!
                        I’d like to see something new, just for the first LP of lil ones, just to make them extra special! Something “young” and bright!

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

Pink baby poads?

Oh Thank You Melody!!! =D

Lokie
                          Participant

I’d love young Butternut poads, to match the very first poad color. Burnt Sugar would be my second vote.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.