fbpx

Hi there! Windstone collector and dragon lover new to forum needs help.

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Hi there! Windstone collector and dragon lover new to forum needs help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

Hi everyone! After looking over some previous posts I am excited to join such a welcoming and happy forum! I received my first jade Windstone Oriental Dragon in 1999 as a wedding present, and have been a fan and collector since!

I have noticed that Melody does raffles occasionally, and wondered if anyone would tell me how to enter them? I looked for a “search” function, and read the sticky, but the link would not work. So….I guess if anyone could help me find the “search” function for the forum I would be doubly appreciative!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say “Hi” and make my presence known, and if you could help that would be extra special.

Carolyn
      Participant

Raffles are under the blog . All explanded there . Just below forum .
        This month it’s a baby Ki-rin in pink and white .

Chloe
        Participant

Thank you! I hadn’t discovered the “Blog” yet….as I am ignorant and wasn’t sure what that was….lol. Thanks so much!

Carolyn
          Participant

You chick on comunity , Forum to get here . Blog is the link underneath Forum .

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Here you go!

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-raffles

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Hi everyone! After looking over some previous posts I am excited to join such a welcoming and happy forum! I received my first jade Windstone Oriental Dragon in 1999 as a wedding present, and have been a fan and collector since!

I have noticed that Melody does raffles occasionally, and wondered if anyone would tell me how to enter them? I looked for a “search” function, and read the sticky, but the link would not work. So….I guess if anyone could help me find the “search” function for the forum I would be doubly appreciative!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say “Hi” and make my presence known, and if you could help that would be extra special.

Hey glad ya decided to join us. It is a great place to get to know people and amass a rediculously large collection in a small amount of time.

WELCOME TO THE WINDSTONE NUT HOUSE!!! 🙂

darjeb
              Participant

WELCOME FROM THE SUNDSHINE STATE

Just remeember Windstones are addictive

Chloe
                Participant

I am enjoying the forum very much! I noticed that I owe my Male Genet Test Paint to the generosity of WampusDragon…thanks so much! He is gorgeous and I love him. I was hesitant to buy him, because I really only collect dragons, but he is worth every penny.

I haven’t had a lot of luck with forums in the past, but I am pleased to call myself a part of this one.

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Photobucket

twindragonsmum

tdm

Chloe
                    Participant

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome! I have to say, though, this forum has a terrible influence on me. I have increased my Windstone collection by nine (yes, I know, I had to count twice) since joining.

Bye, bye vacation. But it’s worth it!!!!!

Amy
                      Participant

Welcome to the nut house 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.