fbpx

Hi, another newbie

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Hi, another newbie

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Im off now, wayyy past my bedtime lol, thank you for the warm welcome and making me skint!

Kasie
    Participant

Hi, I havn’t been on here long myself but welcome. I have a list myself of the rest of the dragons I need.

Jodi
      Participant

Welcome. I am also a dealer, but I’m in the U.S. However, I would be happy to send dragons to the U.K. My web site link is below if you just want to look and see what is current. I keep my web site as up to date as possible too.

Welcome!

Patricia
        Participant

Welcome to the group!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
          Participant

Welcome!!

Thanks Emerald, ive had a look and ide love some pieces. Going to see how much it costs to get the small PYO into the country first before i order anything else from the states πŸ™‚

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

Welcome 😈

pipsxlch
              Participant

Welcome! I’m a newbie to the forum myself, though i’ve been collecting for 20+ years. (my collection is smaller than many here for all that)

Lori
                Participant

Hello i just found my way here also my first windstone was a peacock male back in around 94? i think
                  he was a gift from my mom after i saw a peacock mother a girl i knew had and fell in love with her a pair of friends later bought me a peacock mother and hatchling and since then i have been on my own being with out work there was a large gap in my collecting i also picked up a model horse hobby but have been increasingly dissapointed with the main company who did the ones i liked so much
                  recently added a peacock old warrior ” who magically changed colors 3 times before i saw him was told he was rainbow then emerald peacockand finally he arrived to me as a peacock)i have 2 rainbow one male one female on layaway i have a complete peacock family for the western dragons minus the hatching emperor and curlie? (of course a secret keeper) also have a lonley emerald scratcher who’s hoping i can get him a emerald lap dragon mate someday
                  from direct i recieved a SUPER vivid bright rising spectral who about blinded me and a old warrior in ruby who i may name Scarlett i have a single lonley siamese flap cat who is also hoping to get some company and in the past sold off my unicorns and a black griffon(what was i thinking) i may have a jade oriental on the way as well i read the fourums up a bit to try and make sure i didn’t trip on my own feet on my way to posting but i probably will anyway so forgive me in advance πŸ™‚
                  Whistful

Bob

Welcome and a piece of advice. If Ski or Nirvana are bidding on something just walk away and forget you ever saw it

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Whistful wrote:

Hello i just found my way here also my first windstone was a peacock male back in around 94? i think
                      he was a gift from my mom after i saw a peacock mother a girl i knew had and fell in love with her a pair of friends later bought me a peacock mother and hatchling and since then i have been on my own being with out work there was a large gap in my collecting i also picked up a model horse hobby but have been increasingly dissapointed with the main company who did the ones i liked so much
                      recently added a peacock old warrior ” who magically changed colors 3 times before i saw him was told he was rainbow then emerald peacockand finally he arrived to me as a peacock)i have 2 rainbow one male one female on layaway i have a complete peacock family for the western dragons minus the hatching emperor and curlie? (of course a secret keeper) also have a lonley emerald scratcher who’s hoping i can get him a emerald lap dragon mate someday
                      from direct i recieved a SUPER vivid bright rising spectral who about blinded me and a old warrior in ruby who i may name Scarlett i have a single lonley siamese flap cat who is also hoping to get some company and in the past sold off my unicorns and a black griffon(what was i thinking) i may have a jade oriental on the way as well i read the fourums up a bit to try and make sure i didn’t trip on my own feet on my way to posting but i probably will anyway so forgive me in advance πŸ™‚
                      Whistful

Welcome to the Forum.

Patricia
                      Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Bob

Whistful wrote:

Whistful

Welcome Welcome

Maria
                          Participant

Welcome, Whistful. Here’s an emerald lap – if you have that kind of money. What color is your Spectral?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.