fbpx

Hey

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Hi,i’m new here.I’ve been viewing the art on this site for a little while and the art amazing.So,as a big fan of the art,i thought i might join the forums.And i have,lol!
    About me:
    Hobbies:
    Drawing,shopping,playing video games,reading manga.
    Favourite Game:
    The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess(^ ^’)
    Favourite Manga:
    Dot Hack,Fruits Basket(Currently reading it),A.I Love you.

Well,i hope i’m popular on this forum and i guess i’ll see you around.

Maria
    Participant

Manga, Zelda – yeah, you should get along with at least a few people on here. Whether you become popular depends entirely on your communication skills. For a start, welcome!

Thanks.I suppose you like Zelda too?I’ve looked everywhere for the manga,but i can’t find it,lol!
      But anyways,i suppose i like to roleplay,so i do tend to make pretty long post,hope no one is bothered by this,lol!
      Hmm,there is no RPG Area here,ahwell,that doesn’t really matter.I guess there are other things to do.
      I’va had a look at all the brilliant art work here;it’s amazing,really.But,young as i am,i can’t post any of my art work on here.Most of it is drawings anyway.I’m not much of a painter,lol!
      So,thanks for saying “hi”,and i guess i’ll see you around.^_^

Maria
      Participant

Oh, you’ll see me around all right. I spend way too much time on this forum – because it’s such a great place with the best internet contacts and friends I’ve ever run across. πŸ˜€
        Disclaimer: No, I don’t play any computer games and I dislike manga. But Arlla and drag0nfeathers and vantid and several other people like both. You’ll see. Give them a manga opening and the thread with go on for pages. πŸ˜‰

Good,i’ll be here a lot too,lol!I do go on a lot of other forums,so there might be a delay within each of my posts.
        I have a lot of friends in America and a friend in Australia,some even in Latvia,lol!
        You don’t play video games?!How can you live with yourself,lol!Joking,joking,lol!So,yeah,Manga is good,but it’s an aquired taste,lol!
        Ok,i’ll give the Manga thread a try and see if i can attract friends,lol!

Maria
        Participant

If? Heck, you better be prepared for “how many!”
          As for video games (or lack thereof), I much prefer a good book – or listening to audiobooks while I paint PYOs and draw. πŸ˜€

I see,you’re a very relaxed person.I much tend to jump around on shopping days with my friends,lol!
          What is a PYO?Sorry,i’m a young teenager,i don’t know much about models and such.

Skigod377
          Participant

Welcome to the forums!! PYO= Paint Your Own… the dragons, griffins, ki rins, and winged wolves that Windstone makes for us to paint as we wish.

I love your avatar!

Starbreeze
            Participant

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I love your avatar too!! I love anything that has to do with wolves!!! πŸ˜€

Thank you both of you,for saying “Hi” and what you think of my avatar,lol!
              Oh,so that’s what PYO means,sounds like pyro,lol! πŸ˜† (Thats what i was thinking of before you told me,lol!)Cute word though.
              So,do you two like Manga or Video games?

Skigod377
              Participant

Crimson Wolf wrote:

Thank you both of you,for saying “Hi” and what you think of my avatar,lol!
                Oh,so that’s what PYO means,sounds like pyro,lol! πŸ˜† (Thats what i was thinking of before you told me,lol!)Cute word though.
                So,do you two like Manga or Video games?

Nah, not really. I play kids games cuz those are the only ones I can win πŸ˜‰

Welcome! I like to play computer games when I have time — I’ve been playing Civilization on and off, and I’d like to try World of Warcraft one of these days. But I spend most of my free time reading. Though lately I haven’t been doing much except working…yuck…

Thanks for telling us a bit about yourself! By the way, I’ve written a bit about myself too in this thread. If you’re curious about what people look like, check out this thread — a bunch of us have posted our pictures there.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I play PS2 games, some computer games, and card games. I am on here almost everyday.
                There is also a thread around here called, “Are you a boy or a girl”. If you have a Windstone collection you can post pictures of it in Show your Windstone collection.

Jodi
                Participant

Welcome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.