fbpx

HEY MIMI!

Home Forums Miscellany Community HEY MIMI!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Thanks, Cat! I may end up getting it as a “present for Justin.” πŸ˜›

ROFL!

SPark
      Participant

I love Diablo! But I lost my copy somehow. *cries* I could probably get a new one pretty cheap though, I should go look…

skigod377 wrote:

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

No real money involved…its just a standard computer game. In the game your wealth is figured in gold pieces.

I would like to play, but I dont do computer games yet. I only have one little laptop and it for my school work.

Get hooked on Diablo first. 😈

So many computer games, so little time! I have seen Diablo on the shelves. That one looks cool!

I liked Diablo too! Its one of those games that fun to play over and over again.

Oh I love diablo too, and diablo 2, and neverwinter nights, I never got into the whole WOW, though, maybe i will have to pick up a copy.

I like Neverwinter Nights too! I played that a little but haven’t really gotten into it yet (totally tied up with Civilization 4 right now). My boyfriend is playing WOW and keeps saying that I should start playing that too…

mimitrek wrote:

I like Neverwinter Nights too! I played that a little but haven’t really gotten into it yet (totally tied up with Civilization 4 right now). My boyfriend is playing WOW and keeps saying that I should start playing that too…

Yesss!!! Come play! WoW is awfully fun!

Skigod377
        Participant

Dont go to the Dark Side! You will never come back!!!

LOL I might have to pick up a copy, how does it work? What does one do? And how do you play online, you know with you freaks?

you’d have to find out what realm/server us freaks are on to come play with us. Only thing is that you pay per month and it’s $16 bucks. You can come play with me πŸ˜€

frozendragon
          Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

you’d have to find out what realm/server us freaks are on to come play with us. Only thing is that you pay per month and it’s $16 bucks. You can come play with me πŸ˜€

I got a 30 day free trial from wally world….but never have the time

CherylKaufman wrote:

yousee that is the reason I never got into everquest, I have to buy the freaking gamethen pay to play it, kinda makes me mad.

Skigod377
            Participant

ruffian wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

yousee that is the reason I never got into everquest, I have to buy the freaking gamethen pay to play it, kinda makes me mad.

Yeah. I wont ever get into a game like that. I am too broke as it is.

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Dont go to the Dark Side! You will never come back!!!!

I know it! That’s why I’ve been trying to resist. That game looks like its a lot of fun and VERY addictive — by boyfriend and a lot of friends are playing. I know if I start playing I’ll get sucked in and never come out again… πŸ™‚

mimitrek wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Dont go to the Dark Side! You will never come back!!!!

I know it! That’s why I’ve been trying to resist. That game looks like its a lot of fun and VERY addictive — by boyfriend and a lot of friends are playing. I know if I start playing I’ll get sucked in and never come out again… πŸ™‚

Yep, my husband and I play together several times a week. It’s a lot of fun- I got a new pet but I feel that since I’ve had to work with her I have been neglecting Smitten in the stable…I have two pixel tigers- an orange one (Rajhen- girl) and a black one (Smitten- my baby- had him since level 14- he takes good care of me)

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dont go to the Dark Side! You will never come back!!!

Isn’t that the point dear?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 93 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.