fbpx

Help!!!! Opinions needed!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help!!!! Opinions needed!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

Well, for the longest time I’ve been debating which of these pieces might sell if I got prints made and sold the framed prints. Which do you think would sell? Keep in mind the horse is 14×17 and the cow is like 10×9.

Purplecat
      Participant

Purplecat
        Participant

oops.

Jodi
          Participant

I really like the cow. It’s got a cute nose. I’d sell that one.

NirvanaCat13
            Participant

I think the horse would sell better……IMHO…It apeals to me the most out of the two.

lamortefille
              Participant

I think if you sized them down, people might buy both. They look like a set, to me.

Purplecat
                Participant

I have this odd habit of drawing animals in bizarre colors. I have a purple horse (drafter in harness) a purple cat (duh), a red horse and a couple of portraits of my children in odd colors too. These two are just my favorites.

Purplecat
                  Participant

I wish I could do them both but I don’t have enough funds for that yet. I’m hoping to take the profits from one and use it to print the next.

have you thougth about selling items on cafe press? you could sell both! as posters or cards…

between the two, i like the horse better, but my sister would like the cow better. artistically, they are both beautiful.

I like the cow best but then I have an original painting of a purple rabbit on my wall one of my co-workers did!

SPark
                    Participant

“I never saw a Purple Cow,
                      I never hope to see one;
                      But I can tell you, anyhow,
                      I’d rather see than be one.”
                      -Gelett Burgess

(Translation – I like the cow better.)

Are you thinking about selling the original of the cow? I could have a wall of purple animals!

I like the horse better.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

I like the cow too…but I like cows and I like purple 🙂 I think the horse one might sell better because there seems to be more horse enthusiasts in the world as opposed to cow enthusiasts. And too, maybe all the cow people are out messing with their cows instead of online hehe

The foal reminds me of Mark Franz’ paintings Blue Horses

Purplecat
                        Participant

If I get prints done of the cow I’d be happy to sell the origional since I’d have a print of my own. I’ll let you know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.