fbpx

Help Finding A Topic

Home Forums Miscellany Community Help Finding A Topic

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

There as a thread in which members listed their favorite colors, goodies that could be mailed etc and was bumped up for new members to access. Now, for the life of me, I can’t find it! Does anyone know where this thread is and in what forum–I thought it was Community but I could be wrong.

Jennifer
        Keymaster

This one?
          http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8083&p=219259

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

LadyFirebird
          Participant

That’s it–Thank You! I was curious–could we request that a sticky be put on this so that it can be found easily and also new members can access it? I’m sure I’ll be referring to it again and again and it does help if we were to send a goodie or if we’re in a pyo swap! Thanks for your consideration! ๐Ÿ˜€

Pegasi1978
            Participant

I could have sworn it had been stickied once upon a time, but maybe that’s just me. :scratch:

Laurie
              Participant

Me too, Peg. I was looking there first. I found it, but Jen beat me to it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jennifer
                Keymaster

I am pretty sure I had stickied it at one point– weird! I’ll sticky it again. ๐Ÿ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                  My art: featherdust.com

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

It’s possible it was stickied and some how came unstickied. I’ve heard of it on other forums.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.