fbpx

Help: Emperor Dragon's Wings

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Help: Emperor Dragon's Wings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anyone out there able to supply some quality close-up photos of his wings? Backside, right, left and the upper underneath area needed, preferably from another peacock or any darker painted Emp so details are easy to see. He’s in need of some repairs of resculpting details and I have found very few that I can barely use.

I’ve already asked Melody about touch up paint, but photos are all I need now.

Can anyone help?

I might be able to help you out. I have an old emperor in peacock. He’s quite dark. I’ll try to get some photos. I’m not very good at close up shots though.

Romeodanny wrote:

I might be able to help you out. I have an old emperor in peacock. He’s quite dark. I’ll try to get some photos. I’m not very good at close up shots though.

Thankas! If they can catch the detail clearly, it helps me out a lot.

dragonmedley
    Participant

I have a peacock emperor too. I can take pictures tonight too, if you want.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

My pictures aren’t turning out to well. My appartment is quite dark and it’s raining. So there just isn’t enough light. I can still work on it if you can wait a few days. Or maybe dragonmedly will have more luck than I’m having.

dragonmedley- Thankas!

Romeodanny- I’m in no rush. I still have to finish cleaning up the old mess and remove the marker mess.

Skigod377
      Participant

Sorry…mine is white. I wish I could help… I could take some pics of the white one, if you dont get anyone elses pics.

Bob

All 8 of my Emperor’s are behind glass and have the earthquake putty under them. Sorry

I can try to get some pictures from my brown Emperor if you’d like. I haven’t tried real close-up pictures on him, so don’t know what the detail would be. Here’s a pic from when I got him. As I posted before, I don’t know if he’s original, possibly unfinished, repaint or what.You want back, left, right, and… upper underneath ? Where specifically ?

Skigod377
          Participant

Ooohhh, Mikki, he is pretty!

thanks Ski. His head shot looks closer to other browns I’ve seen, which is why I wonder if he might just be ‘unfinished’ LOL

Skigod377
            Participant

There are lots of variations. He just looks to have more gold than most. Very pretty, though. I like his wings, especially. They look very creamy.

Bob

This Brown Emperor looks very ligh to me. Mine is very dark brown with goldesh on the chest, Maybe it’s just the lighting. When I first saw it I was wondering what color he was. I LOVE the way he looks lighter fleshy color though

dragonmedley
                Participant
                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.